My "personal" contact on Nexus 4

Omar_Saleh

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just got my N4 and it's amazing! this is my first Android phone for me as I was a BB user.
My question is that I choose a contact to be my personal contact on the phone?

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
If you use gmail, you can just create groups and sync them with your phone, pc, everything... for instance I have a group called family that includes my wife and I have that group as my default to list in my phone dialer. Is that what you mean.?

dbareis

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
if you add your phone number to your gmail id on your contacts it will showup as ME on your contacts. thats your personal contact

That didn't work for anyone I know of, at least I had to take a photo even though my "own" contact has a photo. It does seem to have otherwise associated itself with me though...

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you go to edit your contact info in the Android people app it days local contact which to means it doesn't sync.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
That didn't work for anyone I know of, at least I had to take a photo even though my "own" contact has a photo. It does seem to have otherwise associated itself with me though...
it worked for me even without taking a picture. it took my google + picture.
it didnt work for you because you are doing something wrong.

pooja gera

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
How do I delete multiple contacts in my phonebook.. aur clear the complete phonebook.. i have happened to made multiple contacts of same name.. cannot go and delte each contact manually..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia