Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

I ordered a 16GB on December 8th and this morning I had a email confirming that it has shipped!

Quote Originally Posted by Doooshty View Post
    Same here. My date was updated December 6th too and nothing...so I'm sceptical anything will come of it. When I get a shipping notice, then I'll get my hopes up
    I called google... They said that this means the order is being processed... So over the next few days it will ship. So for me i will probably receive next week

Hard to complain, I was quoted 5-6 weeks and it's just been a little over 3. I wasn't expecting it, I actually got a new case for this phone and installed a new rom in order to tolerate it more thinking they probably won't even make their eta and now it's been shipped :-)

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Dstanton10 View Post
    I called google... They said that this means the order is being processed... So over the next few days it will ship. So for me i will probably receive next week
    That's what they told me on the 6th too. We'll see. I believe it means something for you, however I'm sure Google's master plan is to get my hopes up and string me along as long as possible. Lol

I got a tracking number at 8am Saturday morning but it just tells me it can't find a record of that shipment. Hoping it's just because of the weekend, hoping to see some kinda movement tomorrow

Mine too i ordered my nexus 3 on 12/10 and it just says We are unable to find info about your shipment but b4 it was tracking number is invalid

48 hours later and still the same error on my tracking number. I just sent emails to ups and Google because it should at least show "billing information recieved" and have an eta on delivery.

Ordered on November 28, still nothing. It is now obvious they will miss their shipping window 4,5 weeks. I really don't know what to think about all this ordeal.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #34  

It finally made it! Woop woop!

Dr0me and pugnuttt like this.

Why did they still not send me a shipping notice.... They took the money out of my account. What is going on google

Quote Originally Posted by cormaster628 View Post
    48 hours later and still the same error on my tracking number. I just sent emails to ups and Google because it should at least show "billing information recieved" and have an eta on delivery.

I am having the same issue, did you get an any response from UPS and/or google? What email address did you use for UPS?

Quote Originally Posted by crashprone View Post
    I am having the same issue, did you get an any response from UPS and/or google? What email address did you use for UPS?
    At least you guys have a tracking number.

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

I'm still waiting too. My date was updated by Google on 12/28 and my credit card had a pending charge for the phone placed on Friday but nothing has happened since. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by bbdub View Post
    I'm still waiting too. My date was updated by Google on 12/28 and my credit card had a pending charge for the phone placed on Friday but nothing has happened since. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Hopefully it will ship + and we will receive it this week!

Quote Originally Posted by bbdub View Post
    Same thing here. I'm not expecting anything though. Google has made me jaded

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

I ordered on dec 11th and got a tracking number on dec 29th. Tracking number was not working till 11 AM today.
    Now UPS is showing the status. Hopefully I will get mine tomorrow or Wednesday.
    If it comes tomorrow, I will get a nice gift for the new year

Default Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

I ordered on Dec. 3rd and I still have not received notice for anything and no charge.

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Ordered dec 6 and it is now sitting in lexington KY! I had a shipping number since Saturday but checked later today and that when it finally recognized it. My card no longer has a pending charge but a posted charge against it....that means definitely this week!! weather permitting!! go away snow!!!!!!!

I hope every one is succesful.

Ordered Dec. 4th, and nothing...

ROM
    Mimicry 1.1.2

Ordered on the 5th 5-6 weeks delivery 4 weeks have passed nothing yet

Sent from my HTC Vision using Android Central Forums
    Phone - Desire z, 4.0.4 Nexus 4 (when its bulit come on LG)
    Tab - nexus 7 (when it arrives)

I ordered 12/02. My card showed a pending charge on 12/28 but now it's gone.

However, if you contact Google on http://support.google.com/googleplay...hipping_status and put in your order number, they will email you quickly about when your device is going to ship.

Unfortunately for me...
    According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January 16.

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

I think mine will come tomorrow as today is a holiday for UPS

Quote Originally Posted by jawshie View Post
    I ordered 12/02. My card showed a pending charge on 12/28 but now it's gone.

However, if you contact Google on http://support.google.com/googleplay...hipping_status and put in your order number, they will email you quickly about when your device is going to ship.

Unfortunately for me...
    Same here. Just leave my order alone unless you're shipping it. Driving me crazy with all the changing of dates and stuff. Its like they want to get my hopes up just to let me down.

Quote Originally Posted by Doooshty View Post
    Same here. Just leave my order alone unless you're shipping it. Driving me crazy with all the changing of dates and stuff. Its like they want to get my hopes up just to let me down.
    If you used a credit card (ex: American express) Pending charges go away in 72 hours.
    (This is a repost because my other post did not go through)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast