Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

You cant see it... but its still there. The credit card company can see it.

- - - Updated - - -

You cant see it... but its still there. The credit card company can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dstanton10 View Post
    If you used a credit card (ex: American express) Pending charges go away in 72 hours.
    (This is a repost because my other post did not go through)
    Its not the pending charge. Its the pending charge on the nov 27th, then updating my order to 12/06 with a new pending charge, then updating it to the 28th with a new pending charge that has dropped off. Just leave it alone until you're actually ready to ship. Don't give me false hope.

Out for delivery woot woot!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cormaster628 View Post
    Out for delivery woot woot!

Congrats! So jealous right now!

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Mine is also on delivery today. Its sitting on UPS Truck since 7.20 AM....

Waiting for mine as well on UPS today. Unfortunately I won't have a SIM card till Friday

ROM
    Mimicry 1.1.2

Quote Originally Posted by chadrick85 View Post
    Waiting for mine as well on UPS today. Unfortunately I won't have a SIM card till Friday
    Forgot about the sim will have to get that sorted

Sent from my HTC Vision using Android Central Forums
    Phone - Desire z, 4.0.4 Nexus 4 (when its bulit come on LG)
    Tab - nexus 7 (when it arrives)

Yeah I hope they get here soon so I can get to the at&t store

I feel like a young teenaged girl waiting for a cute boy to call. I've done extra cleaning around my house, painted my nails, and will next make a chocolate souffle all in the hopes that an inconvenient moment assures the arrival of the UPS guy. COME ON!!

This is my first nexus, and if I ever get it, my last. This has been the hardest i have ever worked to getacompany to take my money.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Received it! Too bad it's the one I'm planning on selling -_- (selling the 8gb and keeping the 16gb, just in case you're wondering if they're the same)

It's weird that UPS didn't ship them both together

Its Wednesday evening... if it did not ship by now... the chances of receiving it by Friday go down significantly. Google this is unacceptable....

Quote Originally Posted by Alexg314 View Post
    Received it! Too bad it's the one I'm planning on selling -_- (selling the 8gb and keeping the 16gb, just in case you're wondering if they're the same)

It's weird that UPS didn't ship them both together
    Important things I am sure everyone is anxious to know - Does the back cover has that glitterring effect?

Quote Originally Posted by padfooter View Post
    Important things I am sure everyone is anxious to know - Does the back cover has that glitterring effect?
    LOL.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by padfooter View Post
    Haven't opened it as it's the one I'm selling. Believe me, I'm so tempted right now to play with it, but meh

Give me my phone Google!

LOL.
    Come on, some info is better than no info. Thanks to Google!

Haven't opened it as it's the one I'm selling. Believe me, I'm so tempted right now to play with it, but meh
    Oh I pity you. But atleast you have you other order on the way. Here, we are waiting and sadistically checking Google Play whenever you get free time.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

It's worth noting that this one was made in Korea. I believe I heard on XDA that the ones made in China were the ones coming in without glitter? Don't hold me to that though

It's worth noting that this one was made in Korea. I believe I heard on XDA that the ones made in China were the ones coming in without glitter? Don't hold me to that though
    Where did the phone ship from? California?

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Just says Louisville, Kentucky

I think all of our phones are on the same shipment, hopefully our phones will ship tomorrow. They better ship by Friday. If not by the time we get our phones the new Nexus will be out.

I think all of our phones are on the same shipment, hopefully our phones will ship tomorrow. They better ship by Friday. If not by the time we get our phones the new Nexus will be out.
    My phone updated on the 28th to pre-order with a pending charge. The charge has sense dropped off and per email, nothing has changed with my order. So until I actually receive it, I don't believe it.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

Alright folks, decided to open the phone to remove my account details and....it does have the glittering effect!

Whats also scary is that so many if theses of theses phones being built.... is the build quality going to be the same? As it is people are saying the phone lost its glitter.

Whats also scary is that so many if theses of theses phones being built.... is the build quality going to be the same? As it is people are saying the phone lost its glitter.
    That was my worry, by ramping up production will quality control be an issue...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast