Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

Christian Jacob

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I know this is discussed in individual "ordered nexus 4 on ..." Threads but wanted to get consolidated thoughts. I ordered on nov 30th with 5-6 week shipping estimate. My order updated today and my cc was charged. Should I lower my expectations and expect a shipping notice in Jan 16th or is this a good sign Google has things straightened out? :confused: My bumper case and screen protectors are patiently waiting for its nexus 4 to protect lol.

Ps. Happy new year everyone!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
is the charges still pending in google wallet or you bank account?? if still pending google didnt take the money yet.

but I think its a good sign. you might get it with in a week.

Christian Jacob

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
The charge is still pending on my cc and in google play the status still says pre-ordered but the date updated and the pending charge showed up for the first time since I ordered on 11-30-12.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
The charge is still pending on my cc and in google play the status still says pre-ordered but the date updated and the pending charge showed up for the first time since I ordered on 11-30-12.

when the charge goes to completed it means google took your money and has been shipped. will have to wait and see.
like i said before its a good sign.

Matt Chapin

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
My wife ordered mine right before Christmas and it said 6 weeks, so she called and they shipped it out right away. All they did was verify payment. She got it in 3 days.

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Is this thread what the front page article is about? I ordered on the 4th, still nothing has changed since, anxious for any signs of hope

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

bbdub

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Is this thread what the front page article is about? I ordered on the 4th, still nothing has changed since, anxious for any signs of hope

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I also ordered mine on the 4th. Just in the past hour there was a change on Google Play. My date was changed to today 12/28. Nothing else changed but I hope that is a good sign!

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Alright some activity!

Order date changed from December 4th to today and my card has a pending charge for $389 from Google devices! I might get my phone next week!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My wife ordered mine right before Christmas and it said 6 weeks, so she called and they shipped it out right away. All they did was verify payment. She got it in 3 days.

First of all, Welcome to the Android Central forums!!

Secondly, your wife cheated lol. Calling Google to get expedited shipping is against the rules :p. She should have made you wait like the rest of us ;)

boristhespie

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Got email today telling me my me had shipped today after being ordered 4th of Dec. In two minds whether to keep it now or just send back such are the rumours about CES and I resent paying for two day delivery and it taking weeks.

Christian Jacob

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
16 GB Nexus 4 marked shipped and set to arrive Monday afternoon! That was a much quicker turn around than I expected considering it's 2 weeks ahead of the estimated delivery date.

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
what does this mean... Credit card was accepted.... and Google play store was updated with yesterdays date, still no shipping email. WHY?

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Got email today telling me my me had shipped today after being ordered 4th of Dec. In two minds whether to keep it now or just send back such are the rumours about CES and I resent paying for two day delivery and it taking weeks.

Google releases 1 Nexus phone a year, your phone won't become unusable, or obsolete come CES.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
what does this mean... Credit card was accepted.... and Google play store was updated with yesterdays date, still no shipping email. WHY?

Same here. My date was updated December 6th too and nothing...so I'm sceptical anything will come of it. When I get a shipping notice, then I'll get my hopes up

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I Really hope it ships soon! Its so annoying. UGH. Maybe we should call google .My Credit card was accepted.... and Google play store was updated with yesterdays date, but i still did not receive a shipping email. I am thinking it will come on Wednesday... but idk. What do you guys think?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer