Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Default Re: Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

Quote Originally Posted by padfooter View Post
    Important things I am sure everyone is anxious to know - Does the back cover has that glitterring effect?
    Yes I got it today and it does have the glittering effect.

Sparkly back YES!!!

It finally shipped. Can't wait. I'm not expecting it until Monday at the soonest

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doooshty View Post
    It finally shipped. Can't wait. I'm not expecting it until Monday at the soonest
    Yeah! Mine has shipped as well. It won't be long now! I know UPS does not deliver on Saturdays but I see UPS has Saturday pickup. Hopefully that is a possibility if the phone is in town then.

All and all mine shipped in one business day so those of you whose orders shipped might get it tomorrow. UPS and FedEx are dead right now, I used to work for FedEx, Christmas was a nightmare but as soon as it's over, it's dead until mid February.

Only issue you may have is if Google has actually shipped it yet. They generate tracking numbers and tell people their orders have shipped when they actually haven't. Same with any business really, their definition of shipping means they packaged the item, put a paid label on it, and it's in logitistics hands now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Google shipped today. Horray!

Quote Originally Posted by jawshie View Post
    I ordered 12/02. My card showed a pending charge on 12/28 but now it's gone.

However, if you contact Google on and put in your order number, they will email you quickly about when your device is going to ship.

Unfortunately for me...
    "According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of January 16."

This is the first thread on page 1 for shipping info, so thought Id through my info in... I ordered 12/6, and just got my email that my 4 has shipped. I checked UPS and it will be here tomorrow. So excited.

I received my shipping notice today and per UPS the scheduled delivery is before the end of business tomorrow. That is one day. Hopefully that holds true. I would like the glittery back, but honestly a more subtle back would make me more likely to put a case on it. So its probably for the best. Lol

"At this point, there are no anticipated changes to the 6-7 week estimated shipping time for your Nexus 4 order based on the confirmation youreceivedfor the 27th of November. It has been approximately 4-5 weeks from the time of your order. You shouldreceiveyour order within the next couple weeks."

<--this was yesterday. Shows how clueless Customer service is.

It shipped! UPS says I will receive it tomorrow!!!! Google is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Dstanton10 View Post
    It shipped! UPS says I will receive it tomorrow!!!! Google is Awesome!
    I hope it comes tomorrow. It says it should, I start vacation after work tomorrow so I'll have ten days to play around with it.

Edit: As of tonight its an hour and a half away in Orlando. Looking good for a tomorrow delivery!
    Last edited by Doooshty; 01-03-2013 at 06:39 PM.

I hope it comes tomorrow. It says it should, I start vacation after work tomorrow so I'll have ten days to play around with it.

Edit: As of tonight its an hour and a half away in Orlando. Looking good for a tomorrow delivery!
    Nice! I wish I could get a vacation from work. haha. But I have off Sat.+ Sun.

Mine has the glittery back. I didn't think it did at first, then I realized there was a plastic "protector" on the back lol. Took that off and it's plenty glittery underneath lol.

ITS HERE !

ITS HERE !
    Mines been out for delivery since 6:30am. Comeeeee onnnnnnn UPS.

I keep hearing phantom ups trucks. Lol.
    Last edited by Doooshty; 01-04-2013 at 03:07 PM.

finally...got it!

I ordered mine on the 7th of December, haven't heard a peep yet (though there's still a few weeks before the shipping estimate date).
    ~Sonic Alpha - 16GB Nexus 4 - 16GB Nexus 7

finally...got it!
    Its a great phone, Right? Also I have sparkles!

Its a great phone, Right? Also I have sparkles!
    The speed and fluidity really doesn't translate in the reviews. I thought " How much better could out really be then my Sensation". Night and day. I'm hoping the battery settles in though. Less than stellar

I ordered the same day and got it today~~ I am still struggling which should I use, the S3 or the Nexus 4....

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

The speed and fluidity really doesn't translate in the reviews. I thought " How much better could out really be then my Sensation". Night and day. I'm hoping the battery settles in though. Less than stellar
    turn off your sync acounts for the google apps in the settings menu, make the phone lock and sleep shortly after the screen turns off and disable some of the maps locations settings.

if you do those things you should get decent battery life.
    Google Android Affectionado

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0me View Post
    turn off your sync acounts for the google apps in the settings menu, make the phone lock and sleep shortly after the screen turns off and disable some of the maps locations settings.

if you do those things you should get decent battery life.
    Thank you. I took my phone off my wireless charger at about 4am. Woke up at 9 and was at 91% already, with no use or screen on time.
    Dr0me likes this.

Funny I came from a Vivid, almost the exact same phone as a Sensation, and I had the same thoughts, and I too am blown away from the speed. Really thought a dual core and a gig was all you needed for ui speed.... Boy was I ever wrong

Did you receive your phone? How much did you pay for shipping and tax? Was it nexus 4 8 gb?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234