Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

jawshie

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Camaihofer

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This is the first thread on page 1 for shipping info, so thought Id through my info in... I ordered 12/6, and just got my email that my 4 has shipped. I checked UPS and it will be here tomorrow. So excited.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I received my shipping notice today and per UPS the scheduled delivery is before the end of business tomorrow. That is one day. Hopefully that holds true. I would like the glittery back, but honestly a more subtle back would make me more likely to put a case on it. So its probably for the best. Lol

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
"At this point, there are no anticipated changes to the 6-7 week estimated shipping time for your Nexus 4 order based on the confirmation you received for the 27th of November. It has been approximately 4-5 weeks from the time of your order. You should receive your order within the next couple weeks. "

<--this was yesterday. Shows how clueless Customer service is.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
It shipped! UPS says I will receive it tomorrow!!!! :) Google is Awesome!

I hope it comes tomorrow. It says it should, I start vacation after work tomorrow so I'll have ten days to play around with it.

Edit: As of tonight its an hour and a half away in Orlando. Looking good for a tomorrow delivery!

Last edited:

Dstanton10

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I hope it comes tomorrow. It says it should, I start vacation after work tomorrow so I'll have ten days to play around with it.

Edit: As of tonight its an hour and a half away in Orlando. Looking good for a tomorrow delivery!

Nice! I wish I could get a vacation from work. haha. But I have off Sat.+ Sun.

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine has the glittery back. I didn't think it did at first, then I realized there was a plastic "protector" on the back lol. Took that off and it's plenty glittery underneath lol.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Sonic Alpha

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 7th of December, haven't heard a peep yet (though there's still a few weeks before the shipping estimate date).

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Its a great phone, Right? Also I have sparkles! :)

The speed and fluidity really doesn't translate in the reviews. I thought " How much better could out really be then my Sensation". Night and day. I'm hoping the battery settles in though. Less than stellar

Dr0me

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
The speed and fluidity really doesn't translate in the reviews. I thought " How much better could out really be then my Sensation". Night and day. I'm hoping the battery settles in though. Less than stellar

turn off your sync acounts for the google apps in the settings menu, make the phone lock and sleep shortly after the screen turns off and disable some of the maps locations settings.

if you do those things you should get decent battery life.

Doooshty

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
turn off your sync acounts for the google apps in the settings menu, make the phone lock and sleep shortly after the screen turns off and disable some of the maps locations settings.

if you do those things you should get decent battery life.

Thank you. I took my phone off my wireless charger at about 4am. Woke up at 9 and was at 91% already, with no use or screen on time.

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

Funny I came from a Vivid, almost the exact same phone as a Sensation, and I had the same thoughts, and I too am blown away from the speed. Really thought a dual core and a gig was all you needed for ui speed.... Boy was I ever wrong

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non