Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

I know this is discussed in individual "ordered nexus 4 on ..." Threads but wanted to get consolidated thoughts. I ordered on nov 30th with 5-6 week shipping estimate. My order updated today and my cc was charged. Should I lower my expectations and expect a shipping notice in Jan 16th or is this a good sign Google has things straightened out? My bumper case and screen protectors are patiently waiting for its nexus 4 to protect lol.

Ps. Happy new year everyone!

Default Re: Google play updated Nexus 4 order to today 12-27-12 and charged CC

is the charges still pending in google wallet or you bank account?? if still pending google didnt take the money yet.

but I think its a good sign. you might get it with in a week.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

The charge is still pending on my cc and in google play the status still says pre-ordered but the date updated and the pending charge showed up for the first time since I ordered on 11-30-12.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Jacob View Post
    The charge is still pending on my cc and in google play the status still says pre-ordered but the date updated and the pending charge showed up for the first time since I ordered on 11-30-12.
    when the charge goes to completed it means google took your money and has been shipped. will have to wait and see.
    like i said before its a good sign.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Received my shipping confirmation this morning! About 2 weeks earlier than projected by Google!!
    Dr0me likes this.

My wife ordered mine right before Christmas and it said 6 weeks, so she called and they shipped it out right away. All they did was verify payment. She got it in 3 days.
    MERCDROID likes this.

Is this thread what the front page article is about? I ordered on the 4th, still nothing has changed since, anxious for any signs of hope

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Ordered my 8GB on 11/27 and it updated to today's date and new pending charge on card

Me, too! WAHOOOOO!!!
    I have a case and front AND rear screen protectors waiting for my phone. Woot!

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cormaster628 View Post
    Is this thread what the front page article is about? I ordered on the 4th, still nothing has changed since, anxious for any signs of hope

I also ordered mine on the 4th. Just in the past hour there was a change on Google Play. My date was changed to today 12/28. Nothing else changed but I hope that is a good sign!

Alright some activity!

Order date changed from December 4th to today and my card has a pending charge for $389 from Google devices! I might get my phone next week!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Chapin View Post
    My wife ordered mine right before Christmas and it said 6 weeks, so she called and they shipped it out right away. All they did was verify payment. She got it in 3 days.
    First of all, Welcome to the Android Central forums!!

Secondly, your wife cheated lol. Calling Google to get expedited shipping is against the rules . She should have made you wait like the rest of us
    Motorola Razr V3-->Blackberry Pearl 8130-->Blackberry Tour 9630-->Droid Pro-->Droid X-->Rooted Droid 4-->Galaxy S3-->GSM Galaxy Nexus (Stock 4.3)-->Nexus 4 16GB (Stock 4..4)-->Nexus 5 (Stock 4.4.2)-->Note 3 (Stock 4.4.2)-->Nokia Lumia 1520 (Red)

Toshiba Satellite Win Vista-->HP Touchpad w/ CM 9 Alpha 1-->Motorola Xoom Wifi-->Toshiba Satellite Win7-->Acer Ubuntu/Chromebook-->Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1-->Toshiba Satellite Win8-->Ubuntu 13.10/Nexus 7 16GB (2013)-->Samsung Chromebook-->Asus Republic of Gamers/iPad Mini with Retina Display

Got email today telling me my me had shipped today after being ordered 4th of Dec. In two minds whether to keep it now or just send back such are the rumours about CES and I resent paying for two day delivery and it taking weeks.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

16 GB Nexus 4 marked shipped and set to arrive Monday afternoon! That was a much quicker turn around than I expected considering it's 2 weeks ahead of the estimated delivery date.

I don't have a shipping notice yet... How long does it take usually?

what does this mean... Credit card was accepted.... and Google play store was updated with yesterdays date, still no shipping email. WHY?

My order has shipped! Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by boristhespie View Post
    Got email today telling me my me had shipped today after being ordered 4th of Dec. In two minds whether to keep it now or just send back such are the rumours about CES and I resent paying for two day delivery and it taking weeks.
    Google releases 1 Nexus phone a year, your phone won't become unusable, or obsolete come CES.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dstanton10 View Post
    what does this mean... Credit card was accepted.... and Google play store was updated with yesterdays date, still no shipping email. WHY?
    Same here. My date was updated December 6th too and nothing...so I'm sceptical anything will come of it. When I get a shipping notice, then I'll get my hopes up

I Really hope it ships soon! Its so annoying. UGH. Maybe we should call google .My Credit card was accepted.... and Google play store was updated with yesterdays date, but i still did not receive a shipping email. I am thinking it will come on Wednesday... but idk. What do you guys think?

I Really hope it ships soon! Its so annoying. UGH. Maybe we should call google .My Credit card was accepted.... and Google play store was updated with yesterdays date, but i still did not receive a shipping email. I am thinking it will come on Wednesday... but idk. What do you guys think?
    I'm hoping its just a delay due to the weekend and new years.

Its still very early over there, in mountain view ca. (googles hq)... Anything could happen later. I really think next week. :-D

Its still very early over there, in mountain view ca. (googles hq)... Anything could happen later. I really think next week. :-D
    Being that it's Saturday, I don't see much happening on the shipping front. I don't even know if the card has been charged because it was purchased as a gift

Quote Originally Posted by Doooshty View Post
    Being that it's Saturday, I don't see much happening on the shipping front. I don't even know if the card has been charged because it was purchased as a gift
    lets just hope that it comes next week.

Ordered December 13, just got confirmation this morning that my phones have shipped, credit card charged, and UPS tracking number to follow!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast