hello,Any new updates on the stock of Nexus 4 16 ?

Camaihofer

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine 12/7, and today Google tried to charge my card......an AMEX declined it, so sick of AMEX, everytime I order something online this happens, so long story is it did not ship today. I called and had AMEX approved the charge and updated my Google Wallet, so it should ship in the next couple of days....I hope.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
There is an app you can download that will message you as soon as stock is in.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, it now resides on my EVO 4G just waiting for the good news so I can order an 8 for the wife:-* and a 16 for me:cool:
I would go for the 16 for both. Better future proofing. The extra $50 is well worth it.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a 16gb model but as the screen shot suggests probably won't use the extra 8gb.

uploadfromtaptalk1356829496556.jpg

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
There is an app you can download that will message you as soon as stock is in.

As long as you have an e-mail account set up with Google, every Android Phone comes standard with that app. It's natively known as GMail. LOL, sorry I couldn't resist. But seriously, even as a Galaxy SIII user, I was notified that the Nexus 4 was first coming, and secondly when it was back in stock after the first sellout.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah only problem using the Gmail app to notify you about Nexus 4 stock is that many like me didn't get the email until LONG after the phone sold out.

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah only problem using the Gmail app to notify you about Nexus 4 stock is that many like me didn't get the email until LONG after the phone sold out.

Crazy, I was emailed the day before. Ah well, just throwing out suggestions.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Crazy, I was emailed the day before. Ah well, just throwing out suggestions.

LOL it didn't matter anyways since Google pulled the opening up sales 30 minutes before the published time so only people who had weren't busy doing other things could order it :-(

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
LOL it didn't matter anyways since Google pulled the opening up sales 30 minutes before the published time so only people who had weren't busy doing other things could order it :-(

But it still sold out in 3 minutes. You know, I don't even know. Poeple are claiming it took an hour, 10 minutes, 7 minutes and i heard 3 minutes...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy