Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 190
Like Tree68Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #76  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by ehsaan View Post
    well damn, i ordered on the 5th and got nothing and you have

    oh no
  2. #77  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by chins22 View Post
    Very lucky you 3 - GadgetHoney, John Mills1 & ivrimon
    I think you all ordered on 6th Dec with 5-6 or 6-7 weeks shipping estimate
    looks like there is something odd about 5th Dec orders (one like me)
    But luckily, I have recd something positive from them so hopefully someday....
    Good luck guys!
    Update
    You lucky 3 GadgetHoney, John Mills1 & ivrimon - I am the next one
    I also got shipping details in the email - not sure whether its actually shipped or not as cannot see on the TNT website yet.
    Keep me updated!
    At last I have written a positive post :P

    Also - all others should not worry too much - looks like Google has started shipping to the ppl who have ordered on the 4/5/6th Dec
    Dont loose hopes..
    GadgetHoney likes this.
  3. #78  
    myl0tt's Avatar

    Posts
    80 Posts
    ROM
    Mimicry 1.1.2

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    This is f#*k up what are they playing at :banghead:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December-uploadfromtaptalk1358587903452.jpg  
    Phone - Desire z, 4.0.4 Nexus 4 (when its bulit come on LG)
    Tab - nexus 7 (when it arrives)
  4. #79  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by chins22 View Post
    Update
    You lucky 3 GadgetHoney, John Mills1 & ivrimon - I am the next one
    I also got shipping details in the email - not sure whether its actually shipped or not as cannot see on the TNT website yet.
    Keep me updated!
    At last I have written a positive post :P

    Also - all others should not worry too much - looks like Google has started shipping to the ppl who have ordered on the 4/5/6th Dec
    Dont loose hopes..
    That's great...should be there're soon.
  5. #80  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    TNT tracking shows mine has left local depot for delivery by 18:00 today!
    ivrimon likes this.
  6. #81  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    That's so unacceptable! Looks like stock reply with no effort to investigate where your order is and why other orders made at same time are now shipping. Give them some more grief. Hope it's sorted soon.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #82  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by myl0tt View Post
    This is f#*k up what are they playing at :banghead:

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

    Nooooooooooooooooooooo! That's EVIL!!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by John Mills1 View Post
    TNT tracking shows mine has left local depot for delivery by 18:00 today!
    You lucky sod! so do the deliver on Saturday's then?? Thought they wouldnt... mine says its at the depot....
  8. #83  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Don't get too green! Am sure yours will be there soon! And yes it seems they do deliver Saturdays even when it's snowy! I'll post when it arrives.
    Thanked by:
    GadgetHoney likes this.
  9. #84  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by alginn0 View Post
    Well I'm really into photography, but have only just started to explore the camera phone, so it's too early to be sure about anything. All I've done yet are some shots indoors which were rather noisy and regrettably the images I personally have seen on this forum are not really great photo quality. They do not match up to other shots I've seen from the Iphone. This might be the down side with this camera, but let's hope I'm wrong. Having said I still love the phone and the images can be worked on to some extent. Alan.

    Thanks, that's what other reviews seem to say about the camera but looks like its good outdoors. I can live with that as have compact and DLSR cameras to use when better indoor quality is needed.
  10. #85  
    ivrimon's Avatar

    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by myl0tt View Post
    This is f#*k up what are they playing at :banghead:
    That sucks, I would email them again... or maybe call. I think it depends on who ends up answering the email as when I sent my email asking for an update I got a reply saying it had been moved up to the 'next level up'. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too much longer!
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #86  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by John Mills1 View Post
    Don't get too green! Am sure yours will be there soon! And yes it seems they do deliver Saturdays even when it's snowy! I'll post when it arrives.
    Still at depot... no change in delivery status....
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #87  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    To ivrimon, is yours out for delivery or still at depot? And to John Mills1 which part of London is your delivery going from? North, east .. Etc. I'm south London. Maybe too dangerous to deliver today in south
  13. #88  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by John Mills1 View Post
    TNT tracking shows mine has left local depot for delivery by 18:00 today!
    Same here. I live in the absolute centre of Birmingham so I don't think the snow should affect the delivery. I'm surprised they are doing a Saturday delivery but I'll post if/when it arrives.
  14. #89  
    ivrimon's Avatar

    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetHoney View Post
    To ivrimon, is yours out for delivery or still at depot? And to John Mills1 which part of London is your delivery going from? North, east .. Etc. I'm south London. Maybe too dangerous to deliver today in south
    On the details it says loaded into vehicle but the status at the top does say out for delivery. I think South London is a different depot (Bermondsey). I'm in NW London and it's at the Enfield depot... maybe that's why?
    Thanked by:
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #90  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Just called TNT. It will be Monday delivery. So John Mills1 you are very lucky
  16. #91  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Gadgethoney, yes I'm lucky, assuming it arrives. I'm in Chester and its coming from a depot 10 miles away. Anyway seems like quite a few will have a phone by Monday. Perhaps we should form a 6th of December nexus 4 club.
    Thanked by:
    GadgetHoney likes this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #92  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by John Mills1 View Post
    Gadgethoney, yes I'm lucky, assuming it arrives. I'm in Chester and its coming from a depot 10 miles away. Anyway seems like quite a few will have a phone by Monday. Perhaps we should form a 6th of December nexus 4 club.
    Lol! Why not! I already have a FB set up... I kid you not it's where's my google nexus 4! It feels just that little bit more special that we had to wait so long to get it. I'm a tech geek/freak which means I have all the latest phones etc and even though the N4 won't be my main phone (sorry it's an iPhone 5) I can certainly appreciate an excellent bit of tech when I see it
  18. #93  
    myl0tt's Avatar

    Posts
    80 Posts
    ROM
    Mimicry 1.1.2

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by ivrimon View Post
    That sucks, I would email them again... or maybe call. I think it depends on who ends up answering the email as when I sent my email asking for an update I got a reply saying it had been moved up to the 'next level up'. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too much longer!
    Getting the delivery charges back hope I will get it some time this week coming just waiting on a reply to find out when its estimated delivery will be, got my nexus 7 after everyone else so I use to waiting

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Phone - Desire z, 4.0.4 Nexus 4 (when its bulit come on LG)
    Tab - nexus 7 (when it arrives)
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #94  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December



  20. #95  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by John Mills1 View Post
    TNT tracking shows mine has left local depot for delivery by 18:00 today!
    same here but when I called them to check, i was told that it will not be delivered on Saturday but only on Monday as it is Mon-Fri delivery!
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #96  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by chins22 View Post
    same here but when I called them to check, i was told that it will not be delivered on Saturday but only on Monday as it is Mon-Fri delivery!
    Strange it should say out for delivery... Misleading
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #97  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    I've decided to chill out and watch Utopia. Recorded it from last week. Hopefully Monday will bring us all a much long awaited N4!!!!!
  23. #98  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by chins22 View Post
    same here but when I called them to check, i was told that it will not be delivered on Saturday but only on Monday as it is Mon-Fri delivery!
    After seeing this I called TNT and found the same. Unfortunately I'll be at work on Monday. I really wish Google would communicate things like when the package is going to be delivered. Quite often I can arrange to work from home but not at this short notice.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #99  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by barquentine View Post
    Same here. I live in the absolute centre of Birmingham so I don't think the snow should affect the delivery. I'm surprised they are doing a Saturday delivery but I'll post if/when it arrives.
    So anything?
  25. #100  

    Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetHoney View Post
    So anything?
    I think our posts crossed - see above... I called TNT and "Shipment loaded to vehicle... Out for delivery between the hours of 09:00 - 18:00" apparently refers to Monday.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nexus 4 from Ireland for UK orders
    By a61737025 in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:23 AM
  2. New batch of nexus 4 on 13-december ?
    By DavidAndroidS in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:00 AM
  3. 16gb Nexus 7 just 169 in HMV!! (UK)
    By OneZeoN in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 06:58 PM
  4. Google: Status of Nexus Q Pre-order...Free Nexus Q?
    By bplewis24 in forum Google Nexus Q
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 09:28 AM
  5. Just ordered my Nexus One
    By djay04 in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 09:58 PM

Posting Permissions

B