UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi folks,
I just bought mine, 16 GB from the Carphone Warehouse on the 4th December as I could see a long wait ahead through Google. I did have to pay ?389 for it unlocked. At the same time, as now they were being sold on Amazon at ?500. I did see them on sale at ?700!!! I am very happy indeed up to yet with the phone. Lovely quality sound on bluetooth and really good video streaming picture quality for Sky Go, Youtube etc. Also I'm using Giff Gaff for calls which is very good and surprisingly cheap to use. If anyone wants a sim, let me know.

I'm so sorry for you guys still waiting, it must be very, very frustrating. let's hope they arrive soon.

Glad you like it. How are you finding the camera?

My current contract on Htc desire doesn't run out til next week so have been fairly relaxed about delivery so far but hope it arrives soon. Very pleased to bag a Nexus 4 for under ?300 with cheap sim only deal.

alginn0

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Glad you like it. How are you finding the camera?

My current contract on Htc desire doesn't run out til next week so have been fairly relaxed about delivery so far but hope it arrives soon. Very pleased to bag a Nexus 4 for under ?300 with cheap sim only deal.

Well I'm really into photography, but have only just started to explore the camera phone, so it's too early to be sure about anything. All I've done yet are some shots indoors which were rather noisy and regrettably the images I personally have seen on this forum are not really great photo quality. They do not match up to other shots I've seen from the Iphone. This might be the down side with this camera, but let's hope I'm wrong. Having said I still love the phone and the images can be worked on to some extent. Alan.

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Got mine today!!! ......................... Just joking.....I wish! Don't know difference could be when they expect to pass to courier and then when courier expects to deliver. Appears an email is sent when it ships. My shipping estimate remains 23/1 despite card being charged. Hope it's worth the wait!

Lol! got my email confirmation of shipping! check your email.

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Very lucky you 3 - GadgetHoney, John Mills1 & ivrimon
I think you all ordered on 6th Dec with 5-6 or 6-7 weeks shipping estimate
looks like there is something odd about 5th Dec orders (one like me)
But luckily, I have recd something positive from them so hopefully someday....
Good luck guys!

Update :)
You lucky 3 GadgetHoney, John Mills1 & ivrimon - I am the next one :)
I also got shipping details in the email - not sure whether its actually shipped or not as cannot see on the TNT website yet.
Keep me updated!
At last I have written a positive post :p

Also - all others should not worry too much - looks like Google has started shipping to the ppl who have ordered on the 4/5/6th Dec
Dont loose hopes..

myl0tt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
This is f#*k up what are they playing at :banghead::mad:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358587903452.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358587903452.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 4

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Update :)
You lucky 3 GadgetHoney, John Mills1 & ivrimon - I am the next one :)
I also got shipping details in the email - not sure whether its actually shipped or not as cannot see on the TNT website yet.
Keep me updated!
At last I have written a positive post :p

Also - all others should not worry too much - looks like Google has started shipping to the ppl who have ordered on the 4/5/6th Dec
Dont loose hopes..

That's great...should be there're soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2