UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
That's so unacceptable! Looks like stock reply with no effort to investigate where your order is and why other orders made at same time are now shipping. Give them some more grief. Hope it's sorted soon.

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Don't get too green! Am sure yours will be there soon! And yes it seems they do deliver Saturdays even when it's snowy! I'll post when it arrives.

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Well I'm really into photography, but have only just started to explore the camera phone, so it's too early to be sure about anything. All I've done yet are some shots indoors which were rather noisy and regrettably the images I personally have seen on this forum are not really great photo quality. They do not match up to other shots I've seen from the Iphone. This might be the down side with this camera, but let's hope I'm wrong. Having said I still love the phone and the images can be worked on to some extent. Alan.

Thanks, that's what other reviews seem to say about the camera but looks like its good outdoors. I can live with that as have compact and DLSR cameras to use when better indoor quality is needed.

ivrimon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
This is f#*k up what are they playing at :banghead::mad:

That sucks, I would email them again... or maybe call. I think it depends on who ends up answering the email as when I sent my email asking for an update I got a reply saying it had been moved up to the 'next level up'. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too much longer!

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
To ivrimon, is yours out for delivery or still at depot? And to John Mills1 which part of London is your delivery going from? North, east .. Etc. I'm south London. Maybe too dangerous to deliver today in south :)

ivrimon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
To ivrimon, is yours out for delivery or still at depot? And to John Mills1 which part of London is your delivery going from? North, east .. Etc. I'm south London. Maybe too dangerous to deliver today in south :)

On the details it says loaded into vehicle but the status at the top does say out for delivery. I think South London is a different depot (Bermondsey). I'm in NW London and it's at the Enfield depot... maybe that's why?

John Mills1

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Gadgethoney, yes I'm lucky, assuming it arrives. I'm in Chester and its coming from a depot 10 miles away. Anyway seems like quite a few will have a phone by Monday. Perhaps we should form a 6th of December nexus 4 club.:)

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Gadgethoney, yes I'm lucky, assuming it arrives. I'm in Chester and its coming from a depot 10 miles away. Anyway seems like quite a few will have a phone by Monday. Perhaps we should form a 6th of December nexus 4 club.:)

Lol! Why not! I already have a FB set up... I kid you not :) it's where's my google nexus 4! It feels just that little bit more special that we had to wait so long to get it. I'm a tech geek/freak which means I have all the latest phones etc and even though the N4 won't be my main phone (sorry it's an iPhone 5) I can certainly appreciate an excellent bit of tech when I see it :)

myl0tt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
That sucks, I would email them again... or maybe call. I think it depends on who ends up answering the email as when I sent my email asking for an update I got a reply saying it had been moved up to the 'next level up'. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too much longer!

Getting the delivery charges back hope I will get it some time this week coming just waiting on a reply to find out when its estimated delivery will be, got my nexus 7 after everyone else so I use to waiting

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

barquentine

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
same here but when I called them to check, i was told that it will not be delivered on Saturday but only on Monday as it is Mon-Fri delivery!

After seeing this I called TNT and found the same. Unfortunately I'll be at work on Monday. I really wish Google would communicate things like when the package is going to be delivered. Quite often I can arrange to work from home but not at this short notice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo