UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
So bought a Nexus 4 the 16gb one in the UK on the 6th at 10:30pm with a 6-7 week wait. So of course, still waiting. Was hoping that I might get it sooner based on some people stating that they had received their Nexus before the stated number of weeks. No money been raken uet from my credit card. Called Google as my status changed from pending to pre-ordered. Even the customer service guy wasn't sure why it said pending in the first place. It should of said just pre-ordered. He said 'didn't know they were doing that'. He also said they were trying to fulfil orders as quickly as possibly before the stated delivery times but no guarantees. He said they have no further information given to them apart from what he just told me. So the wait is on. Anybody else order when I did? Or even after me? Have you had any unfit from Google? Payment taken? Any stays change? Also check out my FB page: www.facebook.com/wheresmygooglenexus4?

dbdako

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi Gadgethoney, I ordered the 16gb Nexus 4 on the same night and I am still waiting. I have not heard any news what-so ever, I think by my reckoning it should be 6 weeks on Saturday so we SHOULD hear something next week, unless you have been lucky and got yours already!! Good-luck:-\.....

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi Gadgethoney, I ordered the 16gb Nexus 4 on the same night and I am still waiting. I have not heard any news what-so ever, I think by my reckoning it should be 6 weeks on Saturday so we SHOULD hear something next week, unless you have been lucky and got yours already!! Good-luck:-\.....

Thanks, nothing yet :(
I thought perhaps it would come a bit earlier, but no joy. I can wait :) I have other phones to play with :) Keep me posted if you do and likewise

dbdako

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have just received an email from Google claiming that my phone should be shipped by the 23/01.....fingers crossed :-[

myl0tt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine on the 5th with 5-6 weeks just sent a second email to google asking for update. my order also changed from pending to pre-order will let you know what they come back with

myl0tt

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Hear is there reply

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357982907891.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357982907891.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 21

ivrimon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering whether or not to email them as everyone seems to be getting vague answers, but maybe another shipment is due next week. I hope it arrives next week as my first order had to be cancelled and in the extra month my phone seems to be slowly dying!

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Emailing just gives you a stock email reply. I have phoned them a few times, that seems to get some more information. But not much more.

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I had ordered two phones - one on the 4th Dec which TNT lost somewhere ans Google wont replace it by their policy!!
The second order was placed on 5th Dec and the status is as below:

I mentioned that there are only now 3 days left for 5-6 weeks delivery period they had given me.
They told me that there are no devices in stock right now and I will be "one of the first ones" to receive one (absolute crap)
If I dont get it by then, I will get the refund of delivery charges.

I mentioned to them that they have already lost my first order and cannot take chances with the second one.
So the summary is "The Long Wait continues...."

Note - It is got that they have given a date 16th Jan to one of you but I think its purely based on the expected shipping time they told you while ordering. 16th Jan = 5th Dec + 6 weeks exactly. So it is not a specific order date its just based on the process.

Keep me posted - cheers!

GadgetHoney

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes at least I have a date when its should be hear watch the snow knock it back a few days now just my luck

LOL! For sure! :) I'll take pics when mine arrives! I can't believe they are actually sending out any phones!!! Does ANYONE REALLY have one yet???

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Good lord!!! Lost your order??? WTF??? How is that possible????? I can't believe they are being sooooooo rubbish!!!!!!

They are absolute rubbish. I saw "Out for Delivery" on the TNT tracking system on 17th Dec but I was out of the country for couple of weeks. So I called them to arrange the pickup in the first week of Jan'13. The female on the phone told me that it was all booked for me and I need not worry about anything. But as I had some doubt in mind so I called them to confirm on30th Dec, and they told me that the package is lost. I was asked to contact Google for further enquiries and to request the refund. Google on the other hand said to me that they do not replace devices so refunded me the full amount. I was completely helpless. I have given all my feedback to Google but nothing happened after that!!

ivrimon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
They are absolute rubbish. I saw "Out for Delivery" on the TNT tracking system on 17th Dec but I was out of the country for couple of weeks. So I called them to arrange the pickup in the first week of Jan'13. The female on the phone told me that it was all booked for me and I need not worry about anything. But as I had some doubt in mind so I called them to confirm on30th Dec, and they told me that the package is lost. I was asked to contact Google for further enquiries and to request the refund. Google on the other hand said to me that they do not replace devices so refunded me the full amount. I was completely helpless. I have given all my feedback to Google but nothing happened after that!!

That sucks, it sounds like TNT screwed up but Google should have just sent out a replacement. It's this kind of stuff, more than stock issues that is worrying. At least you had managed to put a second order in! I take it you still haven't heard anything from them for your 2nd order?

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
That sucks, it sounds like TNT screwed up but Google should have just sent out a replacement. It's this kind of stuff, more than stock issues that is worrying. At least you had managed to put a second order in! I take it you still haven't heard anything from them for your 2nd order?

I could not bel they have a policy not to replace the lost devices before delivery!!
Anyway - today is the last day of the 5-6 shipping period and still there is no update :(
Stress Test this is!!