Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Like Tree68Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #176  

Default Re: UK order 16gb Nexus 4 Thursday 6th of December

Quote Originally Posted by ehsaan View Post
    I've ordered a replacement which should get here by the end of next week, hopefully that fixes the problem
    New router?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #177  

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    WOW are people still waiting on orders!!!

Not anymore! Quite a few of us got ours on the same day
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #178  

Hey buddies. I discovered my phone had some judder issues when I was scrolling through home screens. Apparently it's to do with the Play recommends widget. I'm glad to say I took it off one of the screens and now it's judder free! Anybody else had this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by GadgetHoney View Post
    New router?
    Nope, a new nexus, cos i cant seem to make it work, and i should get the new one by the end of next week and see if that works, but i've been searching online and alot of people have also been reporting the same problem as mine, and google also confronted the probem and said its a bug in OS and the should fix it soon, so yeah, i jus hope the replacement will fix it seeing as not everyone has this problem, so it could also be due individual phones too.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #180  

Nope, a new nexus, cos i cant seem to make it work, and i should get the new one by the end of next week and see if that works, but i've been searching online and alot of people have also been reporting the same problem as mine, and google also confronted the probem and said its a bug in OS and the should fix it soon, so yeah, i jus hope the replacement will fix it seeing as not everyone has this problem, so it could also be due individual phones too.
    Wow! I'm most impressed they can send you a new one by next week!!

Wow! I'm most impressed they can send you a new one by next week!!
    yeah i was very suprised too, the lady over the phone told me that they have a seperate stock for replacement thats why
    GadgetHoney likes this.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

yeah i was very suprised too, the lady over the phone told me that they have a seperate stock for replacement thats why
    That's good to know! I was wondering how they would deal with replacements.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    ehsaan 
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #183  

New pics taken with the phone. Just went out and about today in the local park. Nothing too exciting!!

Hey buddies. I discovered my phone had some judder issues when I was scrolling through home screens. Apparently it's to do with the Play recommends widget. I'm glad to say I took it off one of the screens and now it's judder free! Anybody else had this issue?
    Hi GadgetHoney, haven't had that problem but not used that widget. Glad you resolved it. I still think the phone is great. It's much quicker and smoother than my old Desire.

New pics taken with the phone. Just went out and about today in the local park. Nothing too exciting!!
    Hi again GadgetHoney, nice snaps. The camera seems good outside in decent light but have yet to test out in less good conditions.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #186  

Quote Originally Posted by John Mills1 View Post
    Hi GadgetHoney, haven't had that problem but not used that widget. Glad you resolved it. I still think the phone is great. It's much quicker and smoother than my old Desire.
    Yep all grand. And yes it's very fast indeed. I just got my new case for it and it's excellent!! the quality is top notch, fits well and is quite slim fitting. V. happy!!
    John Mills1 likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #187  

Hi again GadgetHoney, nice snaps. The camera seems good outside in decent light but have yet to test out in less good conditions.
    Yea, it's not bad at all. Integration with social media is good too. Only problem is I have now seen the new Sony Z OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 13 MP camera, sony Bravia engine etc... thin as anything. I feel treacherous just thinking about it!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

New stock in for N4, 1-2 weeks wait time... do you think that will go into 7 weeks like we had to wait?????

Yea, it's not bad at all. Integration with social media is good too. Only problem is I have now seen the new Sony Z OMG OMG OMG!!!!! 13 MP camera, sony Bravia engine etc... thin as anything. I feel treacherous just thinking about it!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

New stock in for N4, 1-2 weeks wait time... do you think that will go into 7 weeks like we had to wait?????
    LOL I'll keep an eye on ebay for a little used N 4 with a posh cover! But you'll need to sell quickly as looks like LG / google are getting act together at last.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #189  

LOL I'll keep an eye on ebay for a little used N 4 with a posh cover! But you'll need to sell quickly as looks like LG / google are getting act together at last.
    hahahahah!!!! It could just happen!!!!
    John Mills1 likes this.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #190  

Oh yes, I DID get the new Xperia Z A small review here on my blog:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678