- 2 Posts
Give Me a Phone I can Grip!
Can't Google create at least one Nexus that feels good in my hand - not like I'm holding a playing card by its edges? How about more like a DECK of cards? Think what they could do with the space:
Two batteries, so you could swap one out while the phone keeps running on the other one.
A camera with optical zoom.
CDMA phones could have room for a Sim so they could work when you visit countries with only GSM
Better antennas for better reception - particularly GPS.
Storage for a stylus or maybe headphones
Infrared transmitter to control TVs and Audio gear.
And think how much better it would feel to hold.
- 12-28-2012, 04:41 PM #2
- 12-28-2012, 04:44 PM #3
- 12-28-2012, 04:49 PM #4
- 12-28-2012, 05:04 PM #5
- 12-28-2012, 05:14 PM #6
- 12-28-2012, 05:17 PM #7
- 12-28-2012, 06:58 PM #8
Re: Give Me a Phone I can Grip!
a) CDMA is basically locked to a carrier. Defeats the idea of constant updates
b) it looks nice with glass
c) get another phone if you want CDMA
d) most countries use GSM
e) I don't want to replace phones each time i move to a different country
f) I am just going through the alphabet
g) most phones are moving away from swappable batteries because the poly-whatever they are are more reliable and it doesnt have to be rectangle shape.
h) from what i have it has pretty decent antenna's built in but its not a satellite phone.
i) you can attach a stylus with a string
j) who wants head phones attatched to a mobile? maybe buy a case which holds it e.g like the ipod cases.
k) infared... wow tooo hight tech. I think you can control tv's without it.
- 12-29-2012, 04:43 AM #9
- 12-29-2012, 05:02 AM #10
- 12-29-2012, 09:58 AM #11
- 01-02-2013, 01:01 PM #12
- By Hawk142 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 8Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:48 PM
- By Mike_is_Mike in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 86Last Post: 07-05-2011, 10:35 PM
- By King Neptune117 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 24Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:26 AM
- By kj11 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 32Last Post: 06-17-2010, 02:24 PM
- By parker04sm in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2010, 01:22 PM