12-30-2012 07:34 PM
27 12
tools
    It arrived. I've played with this and am now contemplating unlocking and rooting. Seems I will be keeping it the now.
    The Nexus phones were made to be unlocked...stop waiting and do it...unlock the phone, that is.
    12-30-2012 07:13 PM
    Every phone becomes outdated not too long after its released. If everyone paused and said "Wait, this phone is great and all, but there could be something better in a few months" approach, you would never get a new phone because you'd be constantly second guessing whether or not there was something similar or better right around the corner. Know what I mean? The HTC DNA came out and then rumours of the HTC M whatever its called started swirling. Or this year, the One X came out then the One X+ came out shortly after. Does that mean the One X is outdated. Yes I suppose, because the X+ has better specs. But is it a bad phone and are the owners wrong for not waiting to see if there was something better coming? No. They made a great choice at the time and its still a great phone. Every phone is usurped by a better phone at least 3months apart in my opinion. I would just pick the best phone available and be happy with it. You have the Nexus 4, I think i'd be fine with that. I wouldn't even expect a S4 release until at least May. And everything else are just rumors, no concrete proof or release dates yet.
    Exactly. You'll never buy a new phone if you keep waiting for the "next big thing" because chances are, every next thing is going to be big enough reason to wait for.

For me, I want the "pure Google experience" that comes with N4. That's why I bought it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    badbrad17 likes this.
    12-30-2012 07:34 PM
27 12