Normal for N4 to switch network types frequently?

sk11venge

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the N4 on Straight Talk through ATT and I have noticed whether its full bars or not the mobile network type switches pretty frequently or rather constantly between HSPA: 10 and HSPA+: 15. I was wondering why does this happen and does other owners see similar behavior with their N4's?

TechZOnline

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I have the N4 on Straight Talk through ATT and I have noticed whether its full bars or not the mobile network type switches pretty frequently or rather constantly between HSPA: 10 and HSPA+: 15. I was wondering why does this happen and does other owners see similar behavior with their N4's?

Just like mwilkins said, its common with all Android phones (I've not own an iOS or Windows Phone to speak about it). As soon as you start using data, it'll burst back up to H+

promanex

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just like mwilkins said, its common with all Android phones (I've not own an iOS or Windows Phone to speak about it). As soon as you start using data, it'll burst back up to H+

Indeed, no point in maintaining a full power link to the tower when you're not using it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49