- 3 Posts
Normal for N4 to switch network types frequently?
I have the N4 on Straight Talk through ATT and I have noticed whether its full bars or not the mobile network type switches pretty frequently or rather constantly between HSPA: 10 and HSPA+: 15. I was wondering why does this happen and does other owners see similar behavior with their N4's?
- 12-29-2012, 09:45 PM #2
- 12-30-2012, 01:27 PM #3Nexus 5 16GB - JB 4.4 - Unboxed and using!
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 - ICS 4.0.4 (Samsung)
- 12-30-2012, 04:18 PM #4
- 12-30-2012, 04:28 PM #5
- By CSI Guy in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2012, 12:26 PM
- By joepa150 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 14Last Post: 02-10-2012, 12:28 PM
- By akalmand in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2011, 02:04 PM
- By androidmanning in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 07-04-2011, 10:53 AM
- By dougstrickland in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 27Last Post: 12-06-2010, 05:35 PM