1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Oh yeah, arrived in state 2:40 PM - 2.5 hours drive from my home!!

Nexus 4 16GB will be in my hands Monday!!!!

Location Date Local Time Activity
    Raleigh, NC, United States 12/30/2012 2:40 P.M. Arrival Scan
    Greensboro, NC, United States 12/30/2012 12:39 P.M. Departure Scan
    12/30/2012 9:23 A.M. Arrival Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/29/2012 11:25 A.M. Departure Scan
    Louisville, KY, United States 12/28/2012 2:25 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 12/27/2012 11:26 A.M. Order Processed

Default Re: Oh yeah, arrived in state 2:40 PM - 2.5 hours drive from my home!!

Lucky, I take it your unwilling to drive down to pick it up early. I wish they were restocked already!
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

This is sweet, my ionic case for my Nexus 4 just arrived in the mail ! Now patiently awaiting (BULL Sxxt) UPS delivery of the phone it self.

The case looks good, it reminds me of a Ballistic case. There is a soft rubbery cover then after that is installed over the phone, there is a hard plastic cover. Nice rubbery bumpers at corners, hard back and sides for back drop protection, then on the screen side, the rubber rises above the phone to keep it protected, have to wait to verify the fit is good when phone arrives. Tracking confirmed phoned was in town, on truck, going out for delivery,,, today, double sweet!

I also have my clarivue front and rear screen protectors!

Its all coming together!
    The Practical BBQ'r !

Just got my nexus 4 and guess who is on it lol. Woke up to find it at 10 am today. Sick 2-day air mail Google shipped.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

iconic case views

The Practical BBQ'r !
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

iconic case views 2

The Practical BBQ'r !
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I'm right behind ya ! Still patiently waiting.
    The Practical BBQ'r !

Global Posts
    160 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Congrats
    Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1 | LG Nexus 5
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

I'm the proud owner of a brand new just hit the charger so I can get it to Tmobile in 1.5 hours and fire up this baby Nexus 4 16 GB!!
    The Practical BBQ'r !

That looks like a cage dude.. or something you would put on a paddle so it hurts more when you hit a kid's ***. Yes, that's very dark.
    You should condition your battery and charge it for 7-8 hours at first time. I think. That's what i'm doing.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    That looks like a cage dude.. or something you would put on a paddle so it hurts more when you hit a kid's ***. Yes, that's very dark.
    You should condition your battery and charge it for 7-8 hours at first time. I think. That's what i'm doing.
    Ha, ha, yes, very dark, for right now its the best protection available for nexus4, im charging until i hear the done ding, then get the new sim installed at tmobile store then finish charging remainder of day and evening. Sorry about that back thing.
    The Practical BBQ'r !
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Beaming to you from my new Nexus 4! Gotta go play now!
    The Practical BBQ'r !