Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By digitalslacker
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Frustration with google

I bought a nexus 4 back on launch day then I was a victim of the whole backorder fiasco, finally got my device really started liking android was going to make the switch from my iPhone 5. But one day my sim tray decided to get stuck. So I did some thinking and I decided that I'll return the device and purchase a nexus 7 since I don't like the big size of my ipad. Well I returned my device 4 weeks ago and have yet to receive my money. And when I Email there sh*ty customer service I get no response give them a call they tell me wait 14 business days it's been a dam month! I will never purchase from google ever again. My money which I can do better stuff with has been tied up for 6 weeks

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Default Re: Frustration with google

The devices haven't been available for a whole month. When did you receive your phone? How long did you have it? When did you ship it back to them? Have they had the phone for 14 business days? It hasn't been a month, I'm sorry
    Thanked by:

Its been available for nearly 2 months. Stuff happens, your probably better of giving a call, i find their call centre is better then their email.
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fairclough View Post
    Its been available for nearly 2 months. Stuff happens, your probably better of giving a call, i find their call centre is better then their email.
    We could order it on Nov 13th and people didn't get them right away. Anyway, He should call them.

hahahah he is just making up this story, when do people stop doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy na Pinoy View Post
    when people find out that the internet isn't some place to be a different person because no one can see who you are.

how do you know he's making it up?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD
    Nexus 4 / Nexus 7 / Transformer Prime
    @digitalslacker
    +digitalslacker
    Thanked by:
    lebanonsdon likes this.

Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Please stay on topic. Thanks.

Sent from my SGSIII

Quote Originally Posted by lebanonsdon View Post
    I bought a nexus 4 back on launch day then I was a victim of the whole backorder fiasco, finally got my device really started liking android was going to make the switch from my iPhone 5. But one day my sim tray decided to get stuck. So I did some thinking and I decided that I'll return the device and purchase a nexus 7 since I don't like the big size of my ipad. Well I returned my device 4 weeks ago and have yet to receive my money. And when I Email there sh*ty customer service I get no response give them a call they tell me wait 14 business days it's been a dam month! I will never purchase from google ever again. My money which I can do better stuff with has been tied up for 6 weeks
    If you just returned it 4 weeks ago, how has your money been tied up for 6 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by lebanonsdon View Post
    Nvm

Sent from my Nexus 4

i just know, they just want something to talk about, they have nothing really important to do in this world but to screw some peace of tech,
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

i just know, they just want something to talk about, they have nothing really important to do in this world but to screw some peace of tech,
    I ordered it the original release date and received 2 weeks later. No I'm not making this up no one has time to make stories only ***** who have no life and makeup stories accuse others of making up stores