When will the Nexus 4 be restocked in the US?

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For the past two days I have been looking at Google Play Store meticulously to see when it will be restocked, but nothing. I really like the phone and would like to get one on my hands as soon as possible. So does anyone have an idea when Google will restock them or an another place where i can buy one for the same price?

Also, how is internet connection with T-mobile's 4G plan?

Alexg314

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
None of us know. There's an app on the Play store that let's you the moment they come in stock. Why don't you download that.

And I highly doubt you would find anyone selling the phone for the same price

Akshay Allstar Pall

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
You lucky geese. I've been waiting since Dec. 3rd (Last restock date in Canada) for it to come back. I have a tab constantly open for the N4 and I refresh is every hour or so (on average). I got a notification when it got restocked but I wasn't available at the time and it sold out. I'm determined to get it now though. ANy idead on why the "Notify Me" Button has been removed?

Andrey JNR

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Any update on this thead?
I've been frantically checking the google and tmobile site to see if this thing is ever getting restocked.
Patience is slowly running out..

LeoGado

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
If helps, I received main last week after 5 weeks waiting for it

I'm glad someone did. I fought twice to get my order in and barely got out with a backorder (5-6 weeks) the second time around.

5 weeks pass, my phone gets shipped out, UPS loses it.

All both UPS and Google could do was deactivate the lost phone and refund my money.

They said "Just reorder it" like it was easy or something.

Wouldn't put me on any kind of priority list for the next batch or anything.

Super angry.

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Someone in another thread said that their local t-mobile store now had a few in stock as of yesterday, but unfortunately they are charging more unless you sign up for a contract.

I just got mine last week and am using the $30 unlimited web (throttle after 5gb) & text, 100 minutes/month t-mobile plan and it's working out very well so far. I work in Boston and my signal has been consistently good, and my speeds surprisingly good. While it's noticeably slower than my other (LTE) phone it is still quite usable, and at home west of Boston it's actually faster (20mbps+) than my LTE phone. I have wifi at both work and home so I probably won't come close to the 5gb throttle point most months.

rupam95

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Any new info on Google Play Nexus 4 stock? What are the chances of Google re-stocking Nexus 4 s this month? I have been without a phone for almost 2 months, i can't go another month without a phone.

X 0 N 0 D E

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
LG has taken their sweet time to return with the stocks. They better iron out the buzzing/rattling issues.

Sent from my DROID RaZr on JB.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
LG has taken their sweet time to return with the stocks. They better iron out the buzzing/rattling issues.

Sent from my DROID RaZr on JB.

I did some special boot thing with holding the volume while turning on and my device is rev11, there was a slight buzzing in one of them, might just be the application or the other phone. Dunno.
The rattling is the auto-focus, or I have heard.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1