Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Canceling Order

I changed my mind on getting the Nexus 4 a couple days after ordering and both online and over the phone, I was told that I could not cancel since it was more than an hour since I ordered. I think that is ridiculous since the phone was estimated to be shipping in 5 to 6 weeks. I can understand if it wad going to be within days.

If I go into my google wallet and delete my credit card, will google not be able to charge me when they are ready to ship and, therefore, will not ship and cancel my order? I went ahead and deleted it and it had a pop up that said it would effect my nexus 4 order. It didn't say how, only that it would effect it.

Anyone do this?

Default Re: Canceling Order

I cancelled by clicking "cancel" in the play store. I ordered a second 16gb and decided to cancel it weeks after ordering. Never had any issue with it.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Canceling Order

Quote Originally Posted by Doooshty View Post
    I cancelled by clicking "cancel" in the play store. I ordered a second 16gb and decided to cancel it weeks after ordering. Never had any issue with it.
    When I tried to cancel, I get an email that says it is too late. I attempted first time a couple hours after ordering.

Idk. I cancelled no problem. It even shows in my play store purchases as cancelled

you might just have to resell it (hint to me)
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune

Just refuse delivery and Google will take the phone back and not charge you.

Global Posts
    796 Global Posts

Maybe you can try contacting your bank and see if they can cancel the transaction.

OR,

You can resell it to me for the same price and i will even pay extra for shipping

They usually only say you can't cancel when it's been packed for shipping

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

If u just ordered, u can cancel. Go to the recepit u got and it will tell you. Uf itll arrive soon, mark up the price and sell for a profit

Sent from my Nexus 4