broken power button

aust_himself

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I got my nexus 4 from T-Mobile the week it came out so I've had it for a little
Over a month now. I noticed the power/screen lock button felt cheap and loose. It recently stopped working entirely and I'm currently awaiting a replacement from T-Mobile. Anyone else heard of this ?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Mines fine but i just got it. Doesnt feel cheap or loose(whatever that means) and it feels good
Only problem is that the volume rockers are hard to press one direction. Maybe thats just because my case is in the way

Sent from my Nexus 4

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I use a power button widget to cut my button presses in half. Works great and saves the wear and tear on the power button.

aust_himself

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
That's just it. I treat this phone like ..we'll its made of glass. I have no case but have yet to drop it . I only use it when I'm out and even then its hardly in my pocket. I'm no saint when it comes to taking care of phones but this one is way to badass to abuse.idk.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
That's just it. I treat this phone like ..we'll its made of glass. I have no case but have yet to drop it . I only use it when I'm out and even then its hardly in my pocket. I'm no saint when it comes to taking care of phones but this one is way to badass to abuse.idk.

Get a screen protector or a protecting film over the glass or it will be scratched

aust_himself

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I got ghost armor covering the entire phone, I love it lifetime warranty and amazing protection for 30 bucks because I had to preorder the stuff lol. I just meant like shock and drop protection, all the cases I've seen seem like itll make the nexus 4 too big to comfortably use with one hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781