Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question anyone had any luck on shipping refund?

anyone had any luck on shipping refund and if so, what did you tell them? share with the community

Default Re: anyone had any luck on shipping refund?

Quote Originally Posted by jinjin12 View Post
    anyone had any luck on shipping refund and if so, what did you tell them? share with the community
    no one is getting shipping refund unless you are backordered on the first sale
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

i swear i read on this forum or xda developers that some people who ordereed from the second wave/restock and who their items sent a little late got a refund.

Not me (second batch).

Pretty sure no shipping refund, just faster shipping if yoir device is late or somethin

Sent from my Nexus 4

I am allready over their 5 weeks shipping window. In other words, they didn't fulfill their promise, and need to refund their shipping charges. Not that those 12 dollars are going to help my financial situation much but, me as a business owner would never charge for shipping if I didn't get my product to a customer on time.

Ordered in the first batch. N4 the day it went on sale; bumper around 7 am the next morning. Took a couple weeks to get the Nexus, about 1 more for the bumper. N4 shipping was automatically refunded. Had to call to get the bumper shipping refunded, but Google did so right away without issue.

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkoman4 View Post
    I am allready over their 5 weeks shipping window. In other words, they didn't fulfill their promise, and need to refund their shipping charges. Not that those 12 dollars are going to help my financial situation much but, me as a business owner would never charge for shipping if I didn't get my product to a customer on time.
    It's not exactly a promise. It's an estimate and I remember it being 5-6 weeks. Also, they haven't charged you for anything, yet.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by darkoman4 View Post
    i remember i was charged $15 lol not $12 lol

Quote Originally Posted by jinjin12 View Post
    i swear i read on this forum or xda developers that some people who ordereed from the second wave/restock and who their items sent a little late got a refund.
    its not the second wave its the first wave and the one who got backordered will get a shipping refund..

I was backordered on first wave and i got my shipping refund. the rest as of now wont get a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by still1 View Post
    its not the second wave its the first wave and the one who got backordered will get a shipping refund..

I was backordered on first wave and i got my shipping refund. the rest as of now wont get a refund.
    Oh really? Didn't know that, just thought they got a really fast shipping but everyone is now a days in the secnod wave

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

I was in the Nov. 27th shipping group who was in shipping limbo for 6 days.

I got my shipping refunded, but only after disputing the shipping charge with my Credit Card Company.

After hearing that Google claimed it was within the shipping estimate and would not issue a refund of their own accord, even though a tracking number was issued and then it took 6 days to actually ship.

My Credit Card company opened an investigation because as was explained to me, my Credit Card Company defines a shipping estimate as the time it take from the time the order was placed to the issuance of a shipping label.

After the issuance of a shipping label the type of shipping (1 day/2 day/3 day/etc.) takes precedence and it took 6 days to ship after the tracking label was created, I paid for TWO Day Shipping, thus in my banks eyes I was entitled to a refund.

Two days later, I was informed that Google agreed to a refund and it hit my Credit Card statement two days after that.

Dan