sold nexus 4, how to unregister/ dissociate phone with my google account so info can't be stolen??
i deleted my account info and did factory reset on the nexus 4 phone itself. however, on my google account, it still shows that i have a nexus 4. is there any way to dissociate it with my google account just in case the new owner of the phone wants to try some social engineering to get my account? since buyer does have the phone, it's possible since my google accounts such as checkout and google play showed that the nexus 4 is mine and i've made purchases with it and i can't unregister it. i just want to be safe.
Last edited by jinjin12; 01-01-2013 at 05:01 PM.
- 01-01-2013, 05:01 PM #2
- 01-01-2013, 07:41 PM #4
- 01-01-2013, 10:51 PM #5
- 01-01-2013, 10:52 PM #6
- 01-01-2013, 11:27 PM #7
- 01-02-2013, 12:58 PM #8
Galaxy Note II 16GB white unlocked and Galaxy Note 10.1 grey version GT-N8013 not rooted
- 287 Posts
Linux user #449322 running Linux Mint 13 KDE
- 01-02-2013, 06:58 PM #9
- By ljastangs21 in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2012, 06:12 PM
- By alan2121m in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:16 PM
- By Kyle Gibb in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 38Last Post: 10-11-2010, 09:50 PM
- By dirtysouth12 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:07 PM
- By fr4nk1yn in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:26 PM