Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fairclough
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default shipping nexus 4 to Israel

i bought from google play my nexus 4 and my uncle recieved the phone from google today i am living in israel my question is, if someone can tell me what shipping company there is to deliver my nexsus 4 and what the price they want including everything? and my uncle live in usa so i need shpping company from usa to israel and how much money they want for it ?

Default Re: shipping nexus 4 to Israel

Just put it in the mail, you don't need a 'special company' to deliver it.
    If you want to get really fancy try Fedex or UPS.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

yea okay my uncle say that you need a Insurance for this you know if the mail lost so its lost and if you can say why its cost alot so much like 100 dollar in ups but i dont know to price in fedex maybe you can tell me the price ?

Quote Originally Posted by matan94 View Post
    yea okay my uncle say that you need a Insurance for this you know if the mail lost so its lost and if you can say why its cost alot so much like 100 dollar in ups but i dont know to price in fedex maybe you can tell me the price ?
    They have websites, you know......

The Post Office carries millions of packages a day all over the world without incident. If you're really worried, pay a couple extra bucks for tracking/insurance up front, but it's not really a big deal.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

okay so you think 100 dollar its extra bucks ? because i think i payed 350 dollar and now the tax 15 dollar its not the problem after thsi i need to pay 100 dollar and then i need to pay for the phone when he deliverd to pay more tax in my country

hey, i'm not sure if you understand this or not but there's a 15% tax in israel for imported phones. sending it + insurance will cost you about 20 dollars i think (ups).
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

So you say that nexus 4 if I want to send him to Israel from usa +insurence will cost only 20 dollars but my uncle checked and it cost 130 dollar in ups because he said that this device they want more money.electronic device ?

Its not that hard to go onto a website e.g Post a looking up the prices! just reading this post is pissing me off.

I did a custom size.... 2lb.... it ranged from $17-100 how hard was that? i don't even live in America.
    God, you should of thought of this before ordering the phone!
    Tom Fairclough
    Credo faber est quisque fortunae suae
    I believe every man is the artisan of his own fortune
    gone down south likes this.

Global Posts
    11,759 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

Folks, let's keep this civil. If you don't care for the thread, then just move on instead of posting.

Sent from my SGSIII

Default shipping nexus 4 to Israel

Just have your uncle take it to the post office. Airmail should cost maybe $20 and arrive within 2 weeks. I send packages to Israel all the time, never had an issue!