Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    strider2's Avatar

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

    Default which is the best Launcher for N4?

    Hi,

    Just got my new nexus 4 today.
    I was a HTC Incredible user before and more recently was using Samsung Galaxy S3
    I was used to Sense and TouchWiz skins.

    Nexus 4 looks bare to me and I am still learning the device.

    I want to install some launcher app such as Nova Launcher.

    Which is the best available launcher according to you?
    any suggestions?

    I basically need some widgets such as weather, clocks etc

    Thanks
  2. #2  

    Default Re: which is the best Launcher for N4?

    Nova launcher. Better than apex launcher in my opinion. Try both out and see what you like.

    Sent from my phone that's better than yours.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: which is the best Launcher for N4?

    You don't need a launcher for that, widgets can be installed at any time.

    a launcher can help reorganize your home screen and changehow everything looks, but you don't absolutely need to have one.


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    strider2's Avatar

    Posts
    47 Posts
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

    Default Re: which is the best Launcher for N4?

    Quote Originally Posted by gone down south View Post
    You don't need a launcher for that, widgets can be installed at any time.

    a launcher can help reorganize your home screen and changehow everything looks, but you don't absolutely need to have one.


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Thanks mate.
    Also the HTC Skin and Touchwiz used to rotate the home screens when you go to the last one. First one used to come back.
    In Nexus 4, its not cyclic.

    I will try to install Nova Launcher and see if I like it or not.
    Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by acr456 View Post
    Nova launcher. Better than apex launcher in my opinion. Try both out and see what you like.

    Sent from my phone that's better than yours.
    Can I know which Phone you use?
  5. #5  

    Default Re: which is the best Launcher for N4?

    Nova and apex are both good. I would go with nova
  6. #6  

    Default Re: which is the best Launcher for N4?

    Quote Originally Posted by strider2 View Post
    Thanks mate.
    Also the HTC Skin and Touchwiz used to rotate the home screens when you go to the last one. First one used to come back.
    In Nexus 4, its not cyclic.

    I will try to install Nova Launcher and see if I like it or not.
    Thanks

    - - - Updated - - -



    Can I know which Phone you use?
    Galaxy Nexus

    Sent from my phone that's better than yours.

Similar Threads

  1. Which is the best pre-paid service for the Nexus?
    By saintforlife in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 09:46 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 11:11 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:00 PM
  4. SPB 3d launcher is the best launcher for any optimus v rom
    By gearsofwar23 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 07:15 PM
  5. Looking for a budget tablet. Which is the best?
    By maniabeatle01 in forum Misc. Tablet Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 03:43 AM

Posting Permissions

B