Tumblr App Question.

XxTacticS

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

When I'm using the Tumblr app and I click on an image then click save image, I can't find the image that I just saved. Does anyone else have this problem? Saving images works fine if I'm using Tumblr on Chrome.

Thanks for any help!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

When I'm using the Tumblr app and I click on an image then click save image, I can't find the image that I just saved. Does anyone else have this problem? Saving images works fine if I'm using Tumblr on Chrome.

Thanks for any help!

check if its on download folder

XxTacticS

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
check if its on download folder

I just got the phone so there's nothing in my download folder (assuming you access that through the gallery). If I save a picture while using Chrome the picture will be in my download folder but if I save it while using the Tumblr app it doesn't show it in the download folder so I'm not sure where the picture goes.

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I just got the phone so there's nothing in my download folder (assuming you access that through the gallery). If I save a picture while using Chrome the picture will be in my download folder but if I save it while using the Tumblr app it doesn't show it in the download folder so I'm not sure where the picture goes.

I would highly recommend downloading an app called ASTRO file manager (or similar if you prefer others). You cna find these "hidden" downloads using the file manager. I find I have 2 downloads folder..lol. One is titles "Download" and shows the file in the downloads app....while the other has an extra s at the end is called "downloads" and these files do not show up normally in the download app. I can only get acccess to these files through the file manager..or if I move them to another folder.

Also it is possible your tumblr app is downloading into its own folder...which norally you'd expect the phone to be able to pick up...but just in case there is some setting issue...you should also be able to find these pictures using the file managers.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site

I think it goes to the default app folder. probable sd card

/sdcard/android/[tumblr app path]/somewhere here

use astro or es file manager to search for the files

Francesco Vieceli

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I just got my galaxy s4 like 3 weeks ago and downloaded the tumblr app... I started saving images fine and could locate them in the tumblr folder in the gallery but now when I try saving picture it tell me 'cannot save image'.....WHAT!?! somebody, anybody please help. Sorry if its the wrong forum

pugs911

May 28, 2015
Visit site
I also have this problem. For me, it usually happens when I am saving a set of pictures, so maybe it has to do with how fast you are saving them, and if the phone has time to fully download the previous picture before you request a download for the next.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet