It's almost been three months, can I get a N4 yet?

agalea

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm an aussie, and I've been waiting for this phone since day one when Google completely fudged the launch. I've since moved to America, and I hoped my chances of getting the phone here would be better, but alas, the Google Play Store is sold out.

How on earth do I buy this phone off contract?!

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
They also have them on amazon but of course way over priced

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
They should have more for sale soon. You swam all the way to America, no sense giving up now. It's worth the wait. :thumbup:

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
You could always keep an eye on craigslist. We got my boyfriend his 16gb on there for 400 and my 8gb for 340. Some people aren't completely gouging

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol yeah you really have to keep an eye for people that don't suck. I found boyfriends for 400 after not seeing one for lower than 480 for days.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Lol yeah you really have to keep an eye for people that don't suck. I found boyfriends for 400 after not seeing one for lower than 480 for days.

perfect girlfriend looks for a nexus 4 for her boyfriend after they sold out on play store :D

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile USA announced that the Nexus 4 will be sold through all of its stores starting this month. The story is on the blog.

Nothing about a CDMA version for Verizon.

Sent from my Nexus 4

oldskoolsc

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine from a guy from these forums he liked the Note 2 better and i asked him if if i could buy rather than him putting it on CL. He sold me his 16gb nexus at a lower price than the play store. There are still good people in the world. Btw it arrived with everything in tact no scratches in the box and he even thru in the case he bought for it, thanks sir.

dhero27

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Go in tmobile stores, and have them order it for you NOW. They have a shipment in there warehouses, and I just ordered mine today, should be shipping soon:) Had an upgrade, and didn't change contracts, got the 16gb for $250. Yeah, don't fall for there value plan if your on a classic plan, there's huge fee's

darkoman4

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You know what. I am getting mine tomorrow after waiting 5 1/2 weeks, and I am not selling it, I am not giving it to anyone including my wife, my kids, my best friend or Barack Obama. This baby is mine.