- 45 Posts
screen acting weird when charging
Hi guys, (I hope this is the right section/first thread)
Recently I realize that when I'm charging my phone (Nexus 4 via usb with my laptop in this case), my screen will act weird and the swipping on the screen is not smooth and its very hard to type on the screen. My friend has the same problem too.
Anyone else having the same problem?
- 01-03-2013, 02:32 AM #2
- 01-03-2013, 05:50 AM #3
- 01-03-2013, 06:33 AM #4
- 3,310 Posts
Re: screen acting weird when charging
Are you using a third-party launcher (Nova, for example)?
As for charging via USB with your laptop, please note that this is only just barely acceptable. Your laptop/PC's USB ports put out only 500mA, just 41% as much current as the stock charger. It is barely enough power to --slowly-- charge your phone while it is powered off and, as has been reported here before, not enough power to keep the phone from losing charge if it is actually in use while connected.
- 01-03-2013, 08:25 AM #5
- By fofjjsr in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2011, 10:27 AM
- By RoyEP3 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 12Last Post: 09-17-2011, 11:18 PM
- By patsfan in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2010, 09:52 AM
- By gm2376#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 05:54 PM
- By wabyrd in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:58 PM