- 01-03-2013, 10:19 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Has anyone tried OpenSignal on JellyBean?
My name's Samuel and I work for OpenSignal, sorry to hear you're having problems but glad you like the app! You can manage how much the app does when it's closed by going to settings -> data sharing and clicking 'minimum background sharing' (you may have maximum turned on) which should use minimal battery.
Hope that helps.
- By kcerica in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2011, 12:58 PM
- By kaivorb in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2011, 03:40 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:48 AM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:44 PM
- By bhtoque in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2010, 11:40 AM