- 1 Posts
Having Nexus 4 plugged in while using it?
I use my Nexus 4 at home a lot for listening to music and was wondering if the Nexus 4 is fully charged and I keep it plugged in, does it use power from the battery or from the charger? I don't want to stress the batteries as these are hard to replace.
- 01-03-2013, 05:46 AM #2
- 113 Posts
Re: Having Nexus 4 plugged in while using it?
I use it plugged in all the time in the evenings. Its not an issue and wont damage your battery. I dont know if it uses the charger or battery for certain...but im gonna go with charger as the phone stays at 100% battery throughout (or charging if its not at 100%).
- 01-03-2013, 09:04 AM #3
- 01-03-2013, 09:25 AM #4
- 01-03-2013, 04:42 PM #5
- 01-04-2013, 03:10 AM #6
- 3,260 Posts
- Stock JB 4.3 Rooted
HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
- By planoman in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 10Last Post: 12-31-2012, 01:52 PM
- By rolltrain in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2011, 05:11 PM
- By gabbott in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:36 PM
- By JBGood in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2010, 09:27 AM
- By Schmid7y in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-04-2010, 02:42 PM