yellow/orange circles on screen?
I've started to get 2 "circles" (seem to have a feathered edge to them) towards the bottom of my screen once I've used my phone for 10+ minutes. A reboot gets rid of them, but they are quite distracting and annoying.
One is around 1.5cm in size, the other is about half the size, they appear whenever the screen is on (including lock screen) except when something black is there (though it's probably that I just cannot see them!)
is this a hardware problem?
really don't want to have to re-set my phone if I don't need to.
If it's a hardware problem, does anyone know how I can get it fixed or replaced by Google UK?
- 01-03-2013, 09:59 AM #2
Re: yellow/orange circles on screen?
Photo of screen: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_P...XhCVXpPWHhlSmc
Yellow bits circled as the photo doesn't do it justice: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_P...GpvXzNzVlZWdEE
Edit: leaving it on a white screen and charging at the moment, I've just noticed a much bigger one appearing around 2x1 cm half way up on the right hand side
the new bigger mark:
circled so it can be seen: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_P...UNqQXh2Sll6b2c
- By Justin cd89 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 23Last Post: 04-18-2013, 09:54 PM
- By Evilgoose in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 07:24 PM
- By snppr22 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2011, 02:58 AM
- By SeanNYC76 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2010, 07:22 PM
- By ilovesunflower in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:11 PM