Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 Issues: Are they sorted out?

hey if you really are having a replacement sent to you, take a pic of both side by side and post it so we can see the diff. would be interesting to see it be real/noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    Like i repeated in my post that i did so very long ago it never glittered. When i face it directly and see the reflection of the light i only the reflection of the window or the light bulb. I do the exact same thing every time and i get different results

Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    hey if you really are having a replacement sent to you, take a pic of both side by side and post it so we can see the diff. would be interesting to see it be real/noticeable.
    for the glitter? K. Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation and if i don't get it by next monday i'll be shipping it, sorry :/
    If i do it any later they won't recieve by 21st day and charge me and the sihpping label will expire
    i'll just take a picture of the non glittery one on a different day but i'll try to keep everyhting the same

Quote Originally Posted by bobjohnson201 View Post
    what are you getting? im getting ~3 hours of on screen time
    I get about 2.5 hour screen time by the time it goes completely dead. When I go to sleep at night with 100% battery, I wake up 8 hours later with 87% battery or something without it doing anything. The reception bar as full 4 bars, so it doesn't look like it has trouble establishing a connection. But as soon as I use the phone, the battery starts dropping fast.

I tried wiping the phone and didn't install a single app to see the battery, and it was around the same. I think the battery life of the phone is just normal, but for me personally, it's on the low side.

I absolutely love the phone - this is the one issue that has me keeping an eye out on an alternative phone.

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by I Can Be Your Hero View Post
    I get about 2.5 hour screen time by the time it goes completely dead. When I go to sleep at night with 100% battery, I wake up 8 hours later with 87% battery or something without it doing anything. The reception bar as full 4 bars, so it doesn't look like it has trouble establishing a connection. But as soon as I use the phone, the battery starts dropping fast.

I tried wiping the phone and didn't install a single app to see the battery, and it was around the same. I think the battery life of the phone is just normal, but for me personally, it's on the low side.

I absolutely love the phone - this is the one issue that has me keeping an eye out on an alternative phone.
    hmm i usually get a little over 3 but ive gotten ~3.75 hours before as well. im going to try juice defender and see if that helps
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
    Banned

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

Trust me, I am following the Nexus 4 and it has been one of the worst quality build in a phone in a long time, they have used cheap *** parts, they haven't did thorough quality assurance testing, they don't calibrate their screens, overall this is a cheap *** phone, you get what you paid for, expecting top notch high end specs on a cheap phone, you get the specs but everything is cheap cheap quality you would expect from a cheap knock off phone from China cheap, you know those phones, their the ones that last about 6 months and stop working cheap.

Problems you can expect from a shotty maker such as LG, it is ok to have 1-2 problem from a good manufacturer, but I have counted 20+ problems when this first came out from LG.

Do not let nobody here bullsh*t you, this is a junk phone made from a popular manufacturer that tends to make decent quality sometimes look at the LG Optimus G very good, but they left all of that out on the Nexus 4.
    Last edited by Arctic Prodigy; 01-06-2013 at 10:06 PM.

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Prodigy View Post
    Trust me, I am following the Nexus 4 and it has been one of the worst quality build in a phone in a long time, they have used cheap *** parts, they haven't did thorough quality assurance testing, they don't calibrate their screens, overall this is a cheap *** phone, you get what you paid for, expecting top notch high end specs on a cheap phone, you get the specs but everything is cheap cheap quality you would expect from a cheap knock off phone from China cheap, you know those phones, their the ones that last about 6 months and stop working cheap.

Problems you can expect from a shotty maker such as LG, it is ok to have 1-2 problem from a good manufacturer, but I have counted 20+ problems when this first came out from LG.

Do not let nobody here bullsh*t you, this is a junk phone made from a popular manufacturer that tends to make decent quality sometimes look at the LG Optimus G very good, but they left all of that out on the Nexus 4.
    ... Uhhh... So much wrong here....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Kyocera Marbl >> Kyocera Slider Sonic >> Sony Ericsson W580i >> LG Envy Touch >> Samsung Epic 4G >> LG Nexus 4
    Thanked by:

you really spend a long time insulting this phone dont you. Not even going to reas it

Sent from my Nexus 4

You are welcome:

Controlling Anger -- Before It Controls You
    Thanked by:
    bobjohnson201 likes this.

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Bar81 View Post
    to compliment this lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nexus 4 Issues: Are they sorted out?-funny-dog-pictures-anger-management.jpg  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12