- 18 Posts
Problem with Delayed Notifications
i've recently noticed that sometimes my nexus 4 receives notifications much later than my computer. when im on facebook or g-talk for example on the computer ill notice the phone beside me notifying about it much much later, sometimes 20 minutes even.
im connected to wifi at home, not sure if it has to do with it though.
on 3g as well ill notice that i check apps like whatsapp or facebook and ill see new messages, but the phone never notified me about them.
anyone know about this sort of thing?
- 01-04-2013, 01:09 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 05:07 PM #3
- 1,404 Posts
Re: Problem with Delayed Notifications
First, check the sync settings on those apps, some of them (gmail) push notifications, some ( Facebook) poll the server on a predefined interval.
Are you using any kind of battery saver? Those turn off the radios so notifications won't come in.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 01-04-2013, 07:42 PM #4
- 01-04-2013, 08:03 PM #5
- By bigtime2 in forum HTC One SReplies: 15Last Post: 11-06-2013, 04:07 AM
- By jgreen1tc in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 02-02-2011, 02:18 PM
- By alershka#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-13-2011, 09:52 PM
- By wezra in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2010, 09:24 AM
- By rosariorose9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2010, 07:51 PM