Nexus 4 and PS3

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I setup a media server like a year ago, and got the songs from there.

so your songs are in media server rather than in PS3? am i correct? you should have jail broken PS3 to setup a media server on it.

whatever it is use some dlna app from playstore to get the music in your phone.

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
so your songs are in media server rather than in PS3? am i correct? you should have jail broken PS3 to setup a media server on it.

whatever it is use some dlna app from playstore to get the music in your phone.

The songs were on my old laptop which let me transfer them to the ps3 through Windows Media Player. I bought a new laptop in june and lost all my songs but they're still on my ps3.

btw you don't need to jailbreak a ps3 to use your pc as a media server.

Basscase

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Your phone's BT or the ps3's?

Worse comes to worse, buy a bigger usb drive....or if you're seriously broke...transfer album by album. :eek:

Either way, I suggest getting the songs back to your computer before your phone. Then upload everything to google music, then sync to your phone. you'll never have to deal with this again.

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Your phone's BT or the ps3's?

Worse comes to worse, buy a bigger usb drive....or if you're seriously broke...transfer album by album. :eek:

Either way, I suggest getting the songs back to your computer before your phone. Then upload everything to google music, then sync to your phone. you'll never have to deal with this again.

The phone's, I don't use bluetooth a lot so it doesn't bother me. I think I'll just buy a bigger flash drive, it'll be a lot easier. Thanks for the advice!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1