- 01-04-2013, 06:07 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 07:38 PM #3
Update: thinking like an ex blackberry user, I powered down the phone and then restarted, lo n behold the video titles were gone.
Last edited by mawil1013; 01-04-2013 at 08:29 PM.
- 01-05-2013, 01:58 AM #5
- 547 Posts
Open the Gallery app. Open the Camera folder in grid view. Locate the video and long-press it; when you release it should be highlighted. Look at the top of the screen where you should now see a trashcan icon (along with a few others). Tap the trashcan and confirm to delete.
So, what's the problem?
- 01-05-2013, 07:29 AM #6
- By Shaner in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 10-25-2011, 06:42 PM
- By dannynyc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2010, 07:32 AM
- By Lord Vader in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 23Last Post: 11-05-2010, 10:53 AM
- By Starku in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-26-2010, 11:12 PM
- By thetaylor310 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2010, 05:44 AM