Tune in radio on nexus 4
I'm noticing despite the fast hspa+ speeds I keep getting buffering pauses. I am really surprised because my slower bold 9900 on the same network during the same commute didn't have to buffer that much.
Also if I set the buffering to 30 seconds it takes a lot longer to start playback when the same setting was used on my bold.
For such a fast phone I am surprised that it is having issues streaming 128k. Is there a setting I am missing?
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
- 01-04-2013, 08:28 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 08:33 PM #3
- 01-04-2013, 08:40 PM #4
- 9 Posts
Re: Tune in radio on nexus 4
I was having the same issue....This is what I did to resolve(may be) it
and It Started to work without stopping when the phone goes to sleep.Hope this works for others too
- 01-05-2013, 12:09 PM #6
- 01-14-2014, 01:27 PM #8
- 01-14-2014, 02:46 PM #9
- By gregs1213 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 01-29-2013, 08:51 PM
- By daso in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 12-21-2011, 02:59 AM
- By DSLAM in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2011, 10:04 PM
- By ls108 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2011, 12:12 AM
- By bitbox in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2011, 03:18 PM