- 87 Posts
Any way to delete the Picasa folder in my gallery?
I don't use it, never have, but it has certain pictures I have posted to Google+ that I don't care about or need. I don't want it cluttering up my Gallery either. I noticed I'm not allowed to delete it through the Gallery app but I have not yet tried an explorer app like Astro. Is that the key? Or do I need to root my phone to get rid of this junk?
- 01-04-2013, 08:49 PM #2
- 01-04-2013, 11:21 PM #3
- 01-04-2013, 11:50 PM #4
- 01-06-2013, 09:39 AM #6
- 01-07-2013, 09:15 AM #7
- 01-07-2013, 11:31 AM #8
- 01-07-2013, 08:01 PM #9
- 01-09-2013, 12:46 PM #10
- 1 Posts
Re: Any way to delete the Picasa folder in my gallery?
- 04-17-2013, 03:31 PM #11
- 08-20-2013, 10:22 PM #12
- By Rev2010 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2012, 12:11 PM
- By patne83 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2012, 09:49 AM
- By clouser in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:19 PM
- By hookupskid85 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 05-17-2011, 05:36 PM
- By murphdsurf in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2011, 07:12 PM