adding options to "share" application list.
We all know we can share pics, links, urls, etc. But we are restricted to the usual G+, Email, FB, Twitter etc. Why is there option for Google Talk? I mean, we have all the other Google apps integrated, how can we add Google Talk as one of them?
Is rooting the only option?
P.S. I have not rooted my phone.
- 01-06-2013, 12:47 PM #2
- 6,532 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: adding options to "share" application list.
for an app to showup in sharing option the app has to using sharing api and implement what to share.
gtalk didnt implement it so you wont see the option.
I wouldnt call we are restricted. sharing is very powerful in android.
- 01-06-2013, 01:34 PM #3
- 07-19-2013, 03:53 AM #4
- 07-19-2013, 09:04 AM #5
- By sum spicy rice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 37Last Post: 02-18-2011, 02:24 PM
- By omgbeav in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2010, 03:53 PM
- By marc_unwired in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:49 AM
- By entropism in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2009, 09:11 AM
- By louisthx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2009, 08:39 PM