adding options to "share" application list.
We all know we can share pics, links, urls, etc. But we are restricted to the usual G+, Email, FB, Twitter etc. Why is there option for Google Talk? I mean, we have all the other Google apps integrated, how can we add Google Talk as one of them?
Is rooting the only option?
P.S. I have not rooted my phone.
- 01-06-2013, 11:47 AM #2
- 01-06-2013, 12:34 PM #3
- 07-19-2013, 02:53 AM #4
- 07-19-2013, 08:04 AM #5
- By sum spicy rice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 37Last Post: 02-18-2011, 01:24 PM
- By omgbeav in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 05-16-2010, 02:53 PM
- By marc_unwired in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2010, 01:49 AM
- By entropism in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2009, 08:11 AM
- By louisthx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2009, 07:39 PM