- 276 Posts
Just sold the S3. Keeping the N4
Soo I had kept my S3 just in case I wanted to go back to it.. Bought the n4 to toy with it... Was going to sell it since it was in such high demand..
After 3-4 weeks I'm fully in love of this N4!
I finally put my S3 on craigslist and sold it, took about 5 days. Lol.
*BTW if you are having really bad battery problems*
Disable Google Now...
I know. A bad deal. Its the king of Android JB.. But my battery is pretty damn great now..
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central ForumsPAST PHONES: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Atrix 4G, HTC One X, Samsung S3, Nexus 4, Blackberry Z10, iPhone 5
CURRENT PHONE: Motorola Moto X
OTHER DEVICES: Nexus 7, MacBook Pro (2008), Asus Win8 Laptop, ASUS Iconia Tab, Microsoft Surface RT, Custom Desktop Win7
- 01-06-2013, 09:24 PM #2
- 01-06-2013, 09:27 PM #3
- 01-07-2013, 11:26 AM #4
- By qdtphotog in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2012, 02:18 PM
- By crackberrytraitor in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2012, 02:40 PM
- By Nashstruck in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 55Last Post: 06-12-2012, 02:28 PM
- By deesugar in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 17Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:39 AM
- By hopefulfarm in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2011, 08:00 PM