1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Switching from unlocked iPhone 4S to Nexus 4. Where do I buy it at??

Got a nexus 7 tablet for Christmas and fell in love with it. An amazing tablet really. I unlocked my iPhone 4S from AT&T to T-Mobile to save some money every month. Can't stand the Edge speed. I know they are working on their towers, but I can't wait. Anyways, I can't seem to buy the nexus 4 anywhere. Is it sold out everywhere? When will new shipments come in? Thanks. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Default Re: Switching from unlocked iPhone 4S to Nexus 4. Where do I buy it at??

it will be on contract on t mobile soon. or maybe now. dunno, go check
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Switching from unlocked iPhone 4S to Nexus 4. Where do I buy it at??

I would rather buy it unlocked directly from Google for $350, as I am on a prepaid plan with T-Mobile.

Unfortunately, nobody is going to be able to answer this one for you. Google might have some new stock this week, or it could be in a month. My guess would be sooner, but who knows. Best thing to do is check in on the Android central home page 2 or 3 times a day. They give advance notice of Google's plans to re-open sales on the device. Then, you have to get on line and be persistent with your order until it goes through.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Only way you can get it then is off 3rd party sites where it is more expensive than it is on the google play store.

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

Search on craigslist and other sites and be persistent? We got both ours that way and only a few bucks above retail cost.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

You may still need to wait if you don't want the expensive price.
    If you want to know something about flash player go to this blog flash-video-player.blogspot.com

Check Craigslist i had to drive 3 hours, but i got a heck of a deal on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by cdmadon View Post
    Check Craigslist i had to drive 3 hours, but i got a heck of a deal on mine.
    3 hour drive going, lets say, 70 mph. Your car gets around 30. 3.50 for gas which means 14 gallons for the entire trip. Multiply by 3.50 and that makes it a rip off. Not sure where you live since the gas prices are different

Sent from my Nexus 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    3 hour drive going, lets say, 70 mph. Your car gets around 30. 3.50 for gas which means 14 gallons for the entire trip. Multiply by 3.50 and that makes it a rip off. Not sure where you live since the gas prices are different

Sent from my Nexus 4
    Gas $2.95, I chocked it up to a shipping fee. The big thing was I didn't have to wait for months.