Switching from unlocked iPhone 4S to Nexus 4. Where do I buy it at??

MarteenGreen

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Got a nexus 7 tablet for Christmas and fell in love with it. An amazing tablet really. I unlocked my iPhone 4S from AT&T to T-Mobile to save some money every month. Can't stand the Edge speed. I know they are working on their towers, but I can't wait. Anyways, I can't seem to buy the nexus 4 anywhere. Is it sold out everywhere? When will new shipments come in? Thanks. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, nobody is going to be able to answer this one for you. Google might have some new stock this week, or it could be in a month. My guess would be sooner, but who knows. Best thing to do is check in on the Android central home page 2 or 3 times a day. They give advance notice of Google's plans to re-open sales on the device. Then, you have to get on line and be persistent with your order until it goes through.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Search on craigslist and other sites and be persistent? We got both ours that way and only a few bucks above retail cost.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Check Craigslist i had to drive 3 hours, but i got a heck of a deal on mine.

3 hour drive going, lets say, 70 mph. Your car gets around 30. 3.50 for gas which means 14 gallons for the entire trip. Multiply by 3.50 and that makes it a rip off. Not sure where you live since the gas prices are different

Sent from my Nexus 4

cdmadon

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
3 hour drive going, lets say, 70 mph. Your car gets around 30. 3.50 for gas which means 14 gallons for the entire trip. Multiply by 3.50 and that makes it a rip off. Not sure where you live since the gas prices are different

Sent from my Nexus 4

Gas $2.95, I chocked it up to a shipping fee. The big thing was I didn't have to wait for months.