Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree49Likes

Default Re: Why the hell would.....

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman29 View Post
    why ban him for telling the truth. all he did was speak his mind about a phone that he probably bought and paid for . and for that he has been attack and called names . be different if he was just making stuff up but there is some truth in what he says .
    Chevyman, you should be commended for always playing devils advocate, but you know as well as anyone else that his post was strictly created to ruffle feathers. Two weeks on a forum is long enough to differentiate the pure in heart threads and the attempts to rile people.

Sent from my Galaxy S3
    Droid Bionic>Droid Razr Maxx>Verizon Galaxy S3>T-Mobile Galaxy S3, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP PUB / Franco Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by chevyman29 View Post
    why ban him for telling the truth. all he did was speak his mind about a phone that he probably bought and paid for . and for that he has been attack and called names . be different if he was just making stuff up but there is some truth in what he says .
    he does not own one. He even said he will never get one. Telling the truth?? Would be different if he was making stuff up??? Lets see here

They have shotty screens Screen has higher resolution than iphone 5 and has great color, shotty battery life battery is great compared to everything except a rzr maxx, shotty cameras it's camera may not be iphone 5 or HTC OneX but it is 8mp and is pretty darn good, shotty build quality no not really. very high build quality actually, the back will crack if you don't take care of it like a baby i have no case on my and it is not cracked. Yes the back is glass but that is a design feature not a flaw.

everything he said is rubbish and based on things he read. this is the best android phone ever made in my opinion. he is just trying to troll.
    Google Android Affectionado

lol oops i just reread his post and saw where i missed the part about him saying "he would never get one" . my bad ...... everyone carry on with the bashing of this troll . i was only defending his right to complain about something he actually owned or so I thought .
    Dr0me likes this.

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by msavic6 View Post
    The nexus 4 does have a decent amount of issues but it is only $350 and it still gets updates first but that's about everything i would say it has going for itself. Sure the processor is a beast but the throttling and yellowing of the screen are issues that no device no matter how cheap should have.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Throttling?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

If you ready this guy's post history almost every one is to bash the N4. Amazing that he opened his account almost right when they came out.

CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE.

Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4

He's probably an apple plant!

Quote Originally Posted by pugnuttt View Post
    He's probably an apple plant!
    Apple wouldn't waste time or money on the Nexus 4, though they are being legal dicks trying to ban sale of the GNex, so who knows. Samsung's argument was the GNex was a drop of **** in the smartphone toilet and by all accounts the Nexus 4 will be, is, more successful. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Prodigy View Post
    Why the hell would anybody want a Nexus 4 now?

They have shotty screens (NOT TRUE*), shotty battery life (NOT TRUE*), shotty cameras (NOT TRUE*), shotty build quality (NOT TRUE*), the back will crack if you don't take care of it like a baby (NOT TRUE*), all around I guess you get what you pay for, but it is like playing Russian Roulette when getting one of these.

I know many will disagree, many of you were the lucky ones who actually got everything right the first go round and want to complain.

These phones are a problem, will never get one, most problems should have been fixed first or second batch.....what batch is it now? Thank you LG, you really shown your true cheap *** colors on this phone, and nobody who has had problems with these phones will deny that.
    (* In my experience (and we have two of them)...)

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    Throttling?

The processor is throttled to reduce heat, which if it wasn't would cause the yellowing on the screen.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Mine is from Nov 28th batch and I really have no complaints. It has a solid feel but possibly a bit fragile if you abuse and drop it. A good case solves that. If want an industrial built phone get one of those Casio whatchmacallit phones. I have been using mine without a case until I receive one in the mail. My only complaint I suppose is the camera. I have seen better for sure, otherwise the phone is fast and everything just works. I hate that it doesn't have a separate volume control for phone and notifications. Sometimes I want to be able to hear it ring but not every time I get a msg or email.
    badbrad17 likes this.

How about we chill out and leave this thread alone?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12