Why the hell would.....

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Why the hell would anybody want a Nexus 4 now?

They have shotty screens, shotty battery life, shotty cameras, shotty build quality, the back will crack if you don't take care of it like a baby, all around I guess you get what you pay for, but it is like playing Russian Roulette when getting one of these.

I know many will disagree, many of you were the lucky ones who actually got everything right the first go round and want to complain.

These phones are a problem, will never get one, most problems should have been fixed first or second batch.....what batch is it now? Thank you LG, you really shown your true cheap ass colors on this phone, and nobody who has had problems with these phones will deny that.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I feel like you are stupid...
320 ppi screens that doesn't have as much saturation but is a bit warmer. 4.7" which is huge compared to the iphone. 13 megapixel camera (I think), made out of ing glass which is great build quality, just bad with drops, and that's why you get a ing case, and that is what warranty is for...

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
So they already got in a circle....what could they be doing?

vlcsnap-2012-12-12-18h47m01s219.png

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The nexus 4 does have a decent amount of issues but it is only $350 and it still gets updates first but that's about everything i would say it has going for itself. Sure the processor is a beast but the throttling and yellowing of the screen are issues that no device no matter how cheap should have.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The nexus 4 does have a decent amount of issues but it is only $350 and it still gets updates first but that's about everything i would say it has going for itself. Sure the processor is a beast but the throttling and yellowing of the screen are issues that no device no matter how cheap should have.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

I know lol, it has problems but he didn't say a single one and said other random ones.

Sent from my Nexus 4

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Did your extensive experience working with Foxconn lead you to this conclusion?

Boy, I better cancel my order based off your highly respected opinion.

Last edited:

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine runs great! You probably can't figure out how to work it. With an Android phone, you have to hold the power button down for about 1 second to make it turn on. Otherwise, nothing works. Try one of those flip phones.

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I believe I smell something....

Sniff....
Sniff....

Why yes, it IS the smell of the North American Reticulated Troll!!!

Hahaha I'm afraid the North American Reticulated Troll is becoming less and less elusive by the day. Pretty soon, the place will be swarming with them lmao :p

Bratigan

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
I think my phone is great, can't complain about anything. I don't think it replaces everything I use but its close.
Example, I will take serious pix with my absurdly expensive camera, but for a quick grab shot this phone is fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae