- 19 Posts
Managing notifications/Navigation volume too quiet
Just received my phone last week and we are new to the smart phones. Also have a Nexus 7 though. I know these are really simple questions but would appreciate any suggestions.
What is the easiest way to manage the phone volume and notifications volumes. For instance what is the easiest way to silence the phone entirely during work hours or in a movie theater.
When we are using the Navigation function in the car the phone is too quiet even with the volume all the way up. Is there any way to make it louder?
- 01-07-2013, 11:00 AM #2
- 01-07-2013, 12:05 PM #3
- 3,173 Posts
Re: Managing notifications/Navigation volume too quiet
With the phone on, press and hold the power button for a few seconds until a menu pops up. Tap one of the three icons at the bottom of the menu to mute the speaker (for both ringtones and notifications) or switch to vibrate (only) mode.
- By bearcat01 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2012, 08:32 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 60Last Post: 02-15-2011, 04:25 PM
- By Xxw0lfxX in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 7Last Post: 02-09-2011, 05:14 PM
- By gary11082 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 29Last Post: 09-15-2010, 05:24 PM
- By Romoko in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2010, 05:18 PM