Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SOLGarion
  • 1 Post By rickydavis1051
  • 1 Post By SOLGarion
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Question Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Any news about when or even if Google will be selling more Nexus 4's in USA?? Please don't turn this into a gripe thread! Just the facts ma'am, just the facts... and no, I don't want to pay $550 for your's.
    The Practical BBQ'r !
  2. #2  
    mkslt04's Avatar

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    ROM
    Keeping it Stock

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Google will be selling them in the USA when they have them in stock in the USA. They have no intentions of doing preorders because a preorder would require that they have a ship date, and looking at how things have been going so far they don't know when they're getting them. People who have orders are still waiting for their devices, so chances are Google isn't even concerned with selling more Nexus 4s until they can fill their current orders, and because they don't have a steady stream we don't even know when that is.

    So, just go visit whenever you're free, and just keep hoping.
  3. #3  
    mkslt04's Avatar

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    ROM
    Keeping it Stock

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Sorry if I sound kinda harsh, but I moderate the Google Mobile Help Forums, and we get the same sorta questions there. I've just grown tired of hearing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by mkslt04 View Post
    Google will be selling them in the USA when they have them in stock in the USA. They have no intentions of doing preorders because a preorder would require that they have a ship date, and looking at how things have been going so far they don't know when they're getting them. People who have orders are still waiting for their devices, so chances are Google isn't even concerned with selling more Nexus 4s until they can fill their current orders, and because they don't have a steady stream we don't even know when that is.

    So, just go visit whenever you're free, and just keep hoping.
  4. #4  
    YaSo's Avatar

    Posts
    48 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (rooted-ish)

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by mawil1013 View Post
    Any news about when or even if Google will be selling more Nexus 4's in USA?? Please don't turn this into a gripe thread! Just the facts ma'am, just the facts... and no, I don't want to pay $550 for your's.
    As seen by this article and others around the web (T-Mobile USA to sell Nexus 4 in all stores in January | Android Central), I would think that there should be some stock available for new purchasers by the end of this month, both by T-Mo in stores and by Google on the Play store. I wasn't able to buy one online until after they were already out of stock, so I feel your pain. Keep checking Android Central and other sources and I'm sure a blog post (or three) will be made as soon as anything else is reported. I am patiently waiting, and hoping my old phone makes it to the end of the month.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by mkslt04 View Post
    Sorry if I sound kinda harsh, but I moderate the Google Mobile Help Forums, and we get the same sorta questions there. I've just grown tired of hearing it.
    So since you are tired of the question you post a non answer. Keep checking the play store is not new info. Though one thread with any rumors of stocking would be more helpful than a new thread every few days asking about stock news, gets annoying.

    Its like a TV show you don't like, don't watch it and complain, just don't watch it.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by SOLGarion; 01-08-2013 at 07:27 AM.
    TheLibertarian likes this.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by YaSo View Post
    As seen by this article and others around the web (T-Mobile USA to sell Nexus 4 in all stores in January | Android Central), I would think that there should be some stock available for new purchasers by the end of this month, both by T-Mo in stores <snip>
    Do you really think T- mobile will be selling it for $350? They sell the SGS3 for $550 prepaid on their web site.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by mawil1013 View Post
    Any news about when or even if Google will be selling more Nexus 4's in USA?? Please don't turn this into a gripe thread! Just the facts ma'am, just the facts... and no, I don't want to pay $550 for your's.
    Tomorrow at 2pm, but only the 32GB LTE model.
  8. #8  
    rickydavis1051's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    210 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    Tomorrow at 2pm, but only the 32GB LTE model.
    Is that the one with expandable memory??

    Sent from my S3 from AT&T
    TheLibertarian likes this.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    is it assumed that whenever they do open up for more sales it will sell out again in 2 minutes. with the play store crashing and going slow with people not sure if they placed an order or not?

    i want to be able to order when i know i can just go to the site and order a phone with no problems. i dont care if the wait is 6 weeks...just as long as i'm not stuck having to be in front of a computer and refreshing/hoping to pick one up.

    at this point, i'm thinking by the time i could do that, the next nexus phone will be a month away from releasing.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by pitchersduel View Post
    is it assumed that whenever they do open up for more sales it will sell out again in 2 minutes.
    It is?

    I feel the common assumption would be that Google pulled sales of the device to catch up with demand, so they can get out of this mess and have a full inventory... The would seem the logical assumption, from my point of view.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    It is?

    I feel the common assumption would be that Google pulled sales of the device to catch up with demand, so they can get out of this mess and have a full inventory... The would seem the logical assumption, from my point of view.
    oh i meant that as a question....i was wondering if people think that will be the case once the they open up for orders again
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Man, there are a lot of these threads
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    Man, there are a lot of these threads
    We could knit something with them...ohhh this.

    Is  there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?-uploadfromtaptalk1357704536868.jpg

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    TheLibertarian likes this.
  14. #14  
    DNicolasL's Avatar

    Posts
    405 Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by mkslt04 View Post
    Sorry if I sound kinda harsh, but I moderate the Google Mobile Help Forums, and we get the same sorta questions there. I've just grown tired of hearing it.
    Sorry to seem harsh, but no one feels sorry for you. There's a lot of people wanting to spend MONEY on the Nexus 4 and Google can't even deliver. (I've already bought 2, and have more to buy). If you didn't want to hear the questions you should have actually delivered on a phone launch.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    I ordered on the last day they were available in the US (December 14th) and mine just shipped today, so I'm guessing they'll open up to more availability soon as it seems like they're almost caught up with backorders.
    Regard all phenomena as dreams...
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by karmamule View Post
    I ordered on the last day they were available in the US (December 14th) and mine just shipped today, so I'm guessing they'll open up to more availability soon as it seems like they're almost caught up with backorders.
    Or u just got lucky. Yours shouldve been six weeks wait so either they sped production ir u are lucky

    Sent from my Nexus 4
  17. #17  

    Default Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Glad I found a brand new one locally today.


    via Tapatalk
    Galaxy S3 w/ Hyperion 4200mah and Seidio battery cover & ZeroLemon 7000mah
  18. #18  
    mkslt04's Avatar

    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    ROM
    Keeping it Stock

    Default Re: Is there any new info about when or if more Nexus 4's to buy?

    Uhm I'm sorry that I apologized about what could be considered a harsh post. However I'm not the only one with that sentiment, even Phil has said the best way to know when it's coming in stock is to just check. No one knows when it will be available, but I would suggest checking on Tuesdays around noon simply because that seems to be when Google will update their devices page in the Play Store.

    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGarion View Post
    So since you are tired of the question you post a non answer. Keep checking the play store is not new info. Though one thread with any rumors of stocking would be more helpful than a new thread every few days asking about stock news, gets annoying.

    Its like a TV show you don't like, don't watch it and complain, just don't watch it.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Similar Threads

  1. is there any APP or way to make android save app data onto SD?
    By mushedroom in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:44 AM
  2. Is there any way to enable full 360, or at least 180 screen rotation?
    By Dark Penguin in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-25-2012, 10:00 AM
  3. Is there any way to actually boost the 4G (or 3G) signal?
    By colestein in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 10:04 AM
  4. Is there any way to open two or three emails at once in Anroid?
    By amoodie in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 10:40 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 07:54 AM

Posting Permissions

B