I just recently got the Nexus 4 and the thing is gorgeous. My question is in regards to MMS. Now I turn data off, as not to go over my plan. However when I send/receive a MMS, it won't send unless data is on. This is common sense obviously but I'm struck as my Desire HD automatically switched whenever sending/receiving a MMS, and it was on gingerbread. The feature may be attributed to Sense, but I'm not too sure. Anything I can do to make it switch temporarily and automatically it?
- 01-07-2013, 09:35 PM #2
Re: MMS Question
How little data allowance do you have on your plan? I'm just wondering if turning off data so much is really necessary. On a month of average use I usually will be between only 1 and 2 gigs, which should be fine with almost any plan. If I'm streaming a lot through Google Music or something I can hit 4+ gigs, have never hit 5, and that's when I know I'm using a lot. If you are a "light" data user I don't see why you should need to be so concerned unless you have a really small allowance..
- 01-07-2013, 09:45 PM #4
Re: MMS Question
Quick tip: Change the title of the post to something like "Mobile data toggle for MMS usage", will make your topic more specific and might attract better help. Probably a better way to phrase it, that's just off the top of my head
- By rosedale in forum Boost Mobile PrevailReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2011, 11:59 PM
- By justin_aga in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2010, 07:35 PM
- By kaivorb in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2010, 11:02 AM
- By gamy2121 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 04-07-2010, 01:58 PM
- By roblovesthehero in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:33 AM