Camera orientation incorrect
Ive seen a lot of threads and issues regarding the nexus 4 camera issues but I haven't found a solution and I'm wondering if anyone is experiencing the same following issue
When I take a picture on nexus 4 on portrait, some pictures get saved in landscape in gallery. Would this be software bug along with the other issues? It recently started. I started taking more pictures of my new born and been uploading and sharing pictures but the pictures are saved on the wrong orientation. I always have auto rotate off as well. I'd appreciate any help. It gets a bit annoying having to rotate the pictures before sharing them.
- 01-09-2013, 10:56 AM #2
- 01-09-2013, 04:22 PM #4
- 01-09-2013, 04:29 PM #5
- 3,315 Posts
Re: Camera orientation incorrect
It is not unusual to take photos of infants from above; is that what you are doing?
I ask because the closer to horizontal the phone is held, the more likely the camera is to be "confused" as to the correct orientation. When held vertically, portrait vs. landscape orientation is easily determined.
- By slope72 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:57 PM
- By piper09 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 06-26-2013, 11:02 AM
- By hilltj in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2012, 09:31 PM
- By dehrlich01 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 07:57 PM
- By ticklemepinks in forum HTC HeroReplies: 10Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:55 PM