Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 80
Like Tree6Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by lumi1776 View Post
    same here shipping estimate to 5th jan 2013, then a few mins later it went to delivery estimate 05 jan 2013 lmao 11 days in the past. It would have been around the right time then to meet the end of the 5 weeks estimate back then.
    So has google entered a worm hole ? or a time warp? has its ordering been so overloaded its only just getting through these orders on there automatic system, n banging out these updates now lol
    in their defense, it said "estimate". Anw did you ring them up and ask about the shipping details they give you on the system?
    N4
  2. #27  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    true original order said estimate between 4-5 weeks not after 5 weeks, and no communication about allowing 5 days holiday over christmas.

    so org u think 5 weeks is on the 8th and as i mentioned in other posts allowing some hol is fair enough, just wish they would have communicated all that.

    and yes phoned them about the date and they were just as surprised as me

    at the end of the day they still missed the estimate
  3. #28  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Same here guys, Ordered on 4th Dec
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser King View Post
    My order status just changed from pre-order to SHIPPING ESTIMATE: JANUARY 5, 2013, which doesn't make sense as it's the 15th now. However I really hope that means it is FINALLY coming.
  4. #29  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaella kalogirou View Post
    Same here guys, Ordered on 4th Dec
    where do you see the shipping estimate??
  5. #30  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    on google play store if u sign in
  6. #31  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by lumi1776 View Post
    Latest i was given in an email from google was that google consider that 5 weeks is up on the 16th jan from the 4th of dec.
    They were not specific but it implies 5 days hols over the chrimbo n new year period.
    I however calc it from tues 4th dec means tues 15th jan, with the 16th the day after, maybe thats what they ment.

    so guys add an extra week on which is fair enough for christmas just wish that had been communicated to us and a new date given etc, would have been nice.

    however that extra week is now up
    Irdered on 5th Dec with 5-6 weeks shipping time.
    when i had called them 2 days back, i was told 5th Dec + 6 weeks = 16th Jan

    Estimated Shipping is still 16th Jan in my Google Play acct
  7. #32  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by chins22 View Post
    when i had called them 2 days back, i was told 5th Dec + 6 weeks = 16th Jan
    i was told given chrimbo holidays 5 weeks was up on that date

    kinda sums it up really, customer support doesnt know or hasn't been given the correct info across the board
  8. #33  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Hi I'm new to this forum. My order changed from pre ordered to a shipping estimate which is the 23rd I think. Funny enough my brother ordered his on the 4th of december and received his after 2 days. Seems to me that he was lucky. Google really screwed this up big time. Really need the phone, as I gave my old phone away. Great. just great without a phone for the next 2 possible weeks.
  9. #34  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    dam, all i see on the play store orders is an estimate of the 16th Jan...

    Sent many emails, and now they wont even reply with the automated reply.

    Super annoying - all i want is some sort of indication 'SOMETHING' is happening.

    Delays without information is worse than delays with info -

    Google are failing big time with simple communication.... if they don't know what's happening it would be best to just let us know
  10. #35  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by iWednesday View Post
    dam, all i see on the play store orders is an estimate of the 16th Jan...

    Sent many emails, and now they wont even reply with the automated reply.

    Super annoying - all i want is some sort of indication 'SOMETHING' is happening.

    Delays without information is worse than delays with info -

    Google are failing big time with simple communication.... if they don't know what's happening it would be best to just let us know
    Could be worse... Different agents tell you different things, therefore u probably end up knowing nothing
    N4
    chins22 likes this.
  11. #36  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by cave_dweller View Post
    Hi I'm new to this forum. My order changed from pre ordered to a shipping estimate which is the 23rd I think. Funny enough my brother ordered his on the 4th of december and received his after 2 days. Seems to me that he was lucky. Google really screwed this up big time. Really need the phone, as I gave my old phone away. Great. just great without a phone for the next 2 possible weeks.
    I would say your bro was still lucky as even I ordered the first one on the 4th, but TNT lost it and google didnt replace it for me.
    The second one I ordered on the 5th, and it is still not shipped even after 5-6 weeks shipping period I was given.
    Just do not loose the patience for one more week, we are almost there (I hope)
    Good luck!
  12. #37  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    BAD NEWS GUYS

    There is a delay of their shipment, it will be shipped out someday next week or the week after, and they told me that after i receive it i can call them to give me the refund for the shipping cost.
  13. #38  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaella kalogirou View Post
    BAD NEWS GUYS

    There is a delay of their shipment, it will be shipped out someday next week or the week after, and they told me that after i receive it i can call them to give me the refund for the shipping cost.
    zzzzzz.... where can i go slap one of the google peeps? take a flight to ireland over the weekend? -__-
    chins22 likes this.
  14. #39  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaella kalogirou View Post
    BAD NEWS GUYS

    There is a delay of their shipment, it will be shipped out someday next week or the week after, and they told me that after i receive it i can call them to give me the refund for the shipping cost.
    I am not very surprised - but it hurts!!
  15. #40  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    You can't be serious. This is just getting more and more ridiculous. Well my order changed from shipping estimate to delivery estimate, whatever that means. So I assume I got to wait possible another week for an usable phone? Can't believe this is happening to google. Google should have known better that there would have been such a high demand for such a low priced phone, I hope we don't have to wait any longer.
  16. #41  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaella kalogirou View Post
    BAD NEWS GUYS

    There is a delay of their shipment, it will be shipped out someday next week or the week after, and they told me that after i receive it i can call them to give me the refund for the shipping cost.
    You said you ordered on the 4th Dec.
    What was the shipping estimate for your order?
    Just like that..
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #42  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    The least all of you guys are getting a shipping/ delivery estimate my order is just sitting on pre-order status nothing more, order time was 4-5 weeks (ordered Dec 4) I am now over 6 and a half weeks still nothing.

    Google is a complete f***ing piece of s***, if you can't deliver customer demand just tell people, put them out of misery instead of giving a false delivery time and false hope.
    Google is not even a joke, they just make my blood boil.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #43  

    Angry Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Worse thing you cant do anything apart from cancelling the order, after waiting this long that just seems like a ridiculous thing to do now.
    Google customer service provides no updates just generic company responses.(but it's not the customer service teams fault, fault lies with Google distributors who are incompetent F****)

    Finally Google Commerce Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street,Dublin 4 which is distributor/seller for the phone only has a fax number, which makes no sense in this day and age at the least have an email response team if not a phone number? If they had a phone number I would call them and rip them a new one
  19. #44  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealArchitect View Post
    Worse thing you cant do anything apart from cancelling the order, after waiting this long that just seems like a ridiculous thing to do now.
    Google customer service provides no updates just generic company responses.(but it's not the customer service teams fault, fault lies with Google distributors who are incompetent F****)

    Finally Google Commerce Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street,Dublin 4 which is distributor/seller for the phone only has a fax number, which makes no sense in this day and age at the least have an email response team if not a phone number? If they had a phone number I would call them and rip them a new one
    I can understand mate.
    Just 2 more weeks after waiting for so long
    I have been waiting since Nov 13th - planned it for a festival day in Nov but looks like a birthday present in 1st week of Feb
    I am trying to avoid thinking about it - just trying

    talking to few more ppl on twitter - looks like there will a delay 1-2 weeks.
    some were given dates around 25th Jan but my order still shown 16th Jan!
    Lost in the past...
  20. #45  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    It was 4-5 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by chins22 View Post
    You said you ordered on the 4th Dec.
    What was the shipping estimate for your order?
    Just like that..
  21. #46  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    I ordered on 5th dec, had a 5-6 week shipping estimate, and was told it would ship on the 16th, and the 16th is the last of the 6 weeks wating period and i have got nothing, no email telling me the shipping details, NOTHING!!!, i just called the support line and the man said he's goinig to refer my case to a shipping team to deal with it and he'll email me as soon as he gets a update........hopefully its sorted by tomorrow cos i'm fully pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. #47  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Quote Originally Posted by ehsaan View Post
    I ordered on 5th dec, had a 5-6 week shipping estimate, and was told it would ship on the 16th, and the 16th is the last of the 6 weeks wating period and i have got nothing, no email telling me the shipping details, NOTHING!!!, i just called the support line and the man said he's goinig to refer my case to a shipping team to deal with it and he'll email me as soon as he gets a update........hopefully its sorted by tomorrow cos i'm fully pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!
    me too 5th Dec/ 5-6 weeks/ no updates on Google play & wallet
    And this is exactly what I was told yesterday
    But after communicating with 7-8 different people on the forum & twitter - I do not think it is going to happen very quickly.
    I am referring to possible 1-2 weeks from here
    Sorry for that!
  23. #48  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    Will google give a refund for the shipping costs + i think by next friday it should be sorted
  24. #49  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    looks like my card was reauthorized today for the amount of the phone n google guy emailed me to say it had been and should be here in next few days...fingers crossed
  25. #50  

    Default Re: Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

    I ordered my nexus 4 on the 5th December and I'm still waiting 😡 I phoned them on Wednesday and the excuse was that they don't count the weekend as a working day so in theory I still have 12 working days to wait but what I said was that was silly as on my email it would say working days instead of weeks. She didn't get it!!!!

    I'm also from Essex and I've heard that they are in the making of developing a new google phone well all I can say is I really hope not as we have waited so long for this one.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2013, 12:57 PM
  2. Nexus 4 is going up for order again today
    By GiantJay in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 09:32 AM
  3. Nexus 7 for us? Questions in order to decide...
    By MikeNM in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 08:34 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 06:02 PM
  5. Google and Samsung delay the Nexus Prime/ICS event next week
    By nfalbo in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2011, 11:21 AM

Posting Permissions