Nexus 4 December 4th 4-5 weeks order (Very late) UK

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
BAD NEWS GUYS

There is a delay of their shipment, it will be shipped out someday next week or the week after, and they told me that after i receive it i can call them to give me the refund for the shipping cost.

You said you ordered on the 4th Dec.
What was the shipping estimate for your order?
Just like that..

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
The least all of you guys are getting a shipping/ delivery estimate my order is just sitting on pre-order status nothing more, order time was 4-5 weeks (ordered Dec 4) I am now over 6 and a half weeks still nothing.

Google is a complete f***ing piece of s***, if you can't deliver customer demand just tell people, put them out of misery instead of giving a false delivery time and false hope.
Google is not even a joke, they just make my blood boil.

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Worse thing you cant do anything apart from cancelling the order, after waiting this long that just seems like a ridiculous thing to do now.
Google customer service provides no updates just generic company responses.(but it's not the customer service teams fault, fault lies with Google distributors who are incompetent F****:p)

Finally Google Commerce Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street,Dublin 4 which is distributor/seller for the phone only has a fax number, which makes no sense in this day and age at the least have an email response team if not a phone number? If they had a phone number I would call them and rip them a new one:mad:

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Worse thing you cant do anything apart from cancelling the order, after waiting this long that just seems like a ridiculous thing to do now.
Google customer service provides no updates just generic company responses.(but it's not the customer service teams fault, fault lies with Google distributors who are incompetent F****:p)

Finally Google Commerce Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street,Dublin 4 which is distributor/seller for the phone only has a fax number, which makes no sense in this day and age at the least have an email response team if not a phone number? If they had a phone number I would call them and rip them a new one:mad:

I can understand mate.
Just 2 more weeks after waiting for so long :)
I have been waiting since Nov 13th - planned it for a festival day in Nov but looks like a birthday present in 1st week of Feb :D
I am trying to avoid thinking about it - just trying ;)

talking to few more ppl on twitter - looks like there will a delay 1-2 weeks.
some were given dates around 25th Jan but my order still shown 16th Jan!
Lost in the past...

ehsaan

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 5th dec, had a 5-6 week shipping estimate, and was told it would ship on the 16th, and the 16th is the last of the 6 weeks wating period and i have got nothing, no email telling me the shipping details, NOTHING!!!, i just called the support line and the man said he's goinig to refer my case to a shipping team to deal with it and he'll email me as soon as he gets a update........hopefully its sorted by tomorrow cos i'm fully pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 5th dec, had a 5-6 week shipping estimate, and was told it would ship on the 16th, and the 16th is the last of the 6 weeks wating period and i have got nothing, no email telling me the shipping details, NOTHING!!!, i just called the support line and the man said he's goinig to refer my case to a shipping team to deal with it and he'll email me as soon as he gets a update........hopefully its sorted by tomorrow cos i'm fully pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!

me too 5th Dec/ 5-6 weeks/ no updates on Google play & wallet
And this is exactly what I was told yesterday :)
But after communicating with 7-8 different people on the forum & twitter - I do not think it is going to happen very quickly.
I am referring to possible 1-2 weeks from here :(
Sorry for that!

lumi1776

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
looks like my card was reauthorized today for the amount of the phone n google guy emailed me to say it had been and should be here in next few days...fingers crossed

mumof3boys

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my nexus 4 on the 5th December and I'm still waiting 😡 I phoned them on Wednesday and the excuse was that they don't count the weekend as a working day so in theory I still have 12 working days to wait but what I said was that was silly as on my email it would say working days instead of weeks. She didn't get it!!!!

I'm also from Essex and I've heard that they are in the making of developing a new google phone well all I can say is I really hope not as we have waited so long for this one.

iWednesday

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my nexus 4 on the 5th December and I'm still waiting 😡 I phoned them on Wednesday and the excuse was that they don't count the weekend as a working day so in theory I still have 12 working days to wait but what I said was that was silly as on my email it would say working days instead of weeks. She didn't get it!!!!

I'm also from Essex and I've heard that they are in the making of developing a new google phone well all I can say is I really hope not as we have waited so long for this one.

oh wow, google are just crappy ... if its not to search information they seem completely useless.... Wait a minute, its funny how we are trying to get information from the information giant and are having difficulty :/

Them not classing the weekend as part of the week still does not excuse them as it would be 4-6 working weeks ... thats means 5 days of working would equal 1 week, time frame is still them same.
wish i could just take the Head of distributions Nexus 4 from him and make him wait this long for a new one -__-

laltrolostesso

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my nexus 4 on 4th december, delivery estimated in 4-5 weeks.
Today the "date" in the order account changed into 17 january instead 4 december (as it was till yesterday evening), delivery estamate "5 january 2013".
what a fu..in' joke!

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I just received this email

"Good news, your order has been sent to our shipper. So if all goes well they will take approximately 24-48 hours to process it before loading it into a truck for delivery. An automated email will be sent out containing your tracking information and your device will then arrive within 2 business days from that email confirmation. As for your status going from pre-order to Jan 5th, I believe that was an error on our part, once we received word on our stock being fulfilled your projected shipment date should have been updated to compensate for the delay. It just looks like you were quoted the estimated shipment date we had for you had we gotten the device out in time. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions."

anyone else get this?

looks like good news, if anyone else has received this let us know so we can deduce if this automated or a personal reply

chins22

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

"Good news, your order has been sent to our shipper. So if all goes well they will take approximately 24-48 hours to process it before loading it into a truck for delivery. An automated email will be sent out containing your tracking information and your device will then arrive within 2 business days from that email confirmation. As for your status going from pre-order to Jan 5th, I believe that was an error on our part, once we received word on our stock being fulfilled your projected shipment date should have been updated to compensate for the delay. It just looks like you were quoted the estimated shipment date we had for you had we gotten the device out in time. Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions."

anyone else get this?

looks like good news, if anyone else has received this let us know so we can deduce if this automated or a personal reply

Lucky you - nothing has changed for me yet :(
I recd from the customer service rep that I will rec something soon !!

laltrolostesso

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site

anyone else get this?

they just sent to me this: " Thanks for contacting Google. I can definitely understand why you are concerned with the status of your order, and I will do everything I can to help.
According to our records, the original order was placed on December 6th. This delay can mean a few more weeks for you to receive your phone"

I've placed the order on 4th and they received that on 6th, it's not my fault !

minhbt

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
they just sent to me this: " Thanks for contacting Google. I can definitely understand why you are concerned with the status of your order, and I will do everything I can to help.
According to our records, the original order was placed on December 6th. This delay can mean a few more weeks for you to receive your phone"

I've placed the order on 4th and they received that on 6th, it's not my fault !

few more weeks? thats terrible...

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I placed the order at the same date as you, around 5-7 pm.

At this moment in time this is just an email which is not official confirmation of the shipping, I I just checked my online banking it shows my money is on hold again (good news not confirmation).
but the snow has just started falling heavy in Ilford Essex/London so I going to assume there is going to be more delays even if it is really being shipped.

If mine is "really" about to be shipped your shouldn't be to far off.

Check your bank account see if the amount for the nexus 4 (money) is on hold again, like it was when you first order then you know your order is close or is in similar situation like mine and updates us here.

laltrolostesso

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I placed the order at the same date as you, around 5-7 pm.

At this moment in time this is just an email which is not official confirmation of the shipping, I I just checked my online banking it shows my money is on hold again (good news not confirmation).
but the snow has just started falling heavy in Ilford Essex/London so I going to assume there is going to be more delays even if it is really being shipped.

If mine is "really" about to be shipped your shouldn't be to far off.

Check your bank account see if the amount for the nexus 4 (money) is on hold again, like it was when you first order then you know your order is close or is in similar situation like mine and updates us here.

nothing has changed in my bank account. just to understand, placed your order on 4th and they accepted it on 6th ?
this is mine: Order Date: December 4, 2012 10:21:28 AM UTC-8 BEFORE YOURS !! ARGHHHH!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87