Help! How do I turn off the Bluetooth sign on the Camera filmstrip?

lorish

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
I accidentally pressed the Share button->Bluetooth on the top right of the gallery filmstrip. Now there's always a Bluetooth icon beside (right of) the Share icon. I can't turn it off. When I pressed the bluetooth icon, first, the "Camera Filmstrip view" icon box disappears. If I press it again, it goes back to the camera (picture taking screen).

My Bluetooth icon in my Settings is off. I've tried turning the phone off and on. I've looked in the Camera settings. I've tried selecting other choices on the Share drop menu (Facebook, Messaging, etc)I can't get rid of it.

Can someone help me find a way to remove it? I'm sure the Bluetooth icon wasn't there before.
And can someone tell me what it means that the Bluetooth icon is there? (I.e. am I sharing?)

Thanks!

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
It means you are constantly broadcasting all your pics to everyone in range of your Bluetooth. Lol.

Seriously, it's a strange problem... Is it affecting anything or just bugging you that it's showing?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
That's just the last way you shared a photo. Share one another way and THAT icon will pop up next time - it's just a shortcut to save you a step.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

mdandashly

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Dont listen to him ^ (#2).

The button by the share button simply shows what you last used or most frequently use. If you message of fb a couple pics that will start showing in place of the bluetooth icon.

On my device, its always messaging since I usually MMS pics.

lorish

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Dont listen to him ^ (#2).

The button by the share button simply shows what you last used or most frequently use. If you message of fb a couple pics that will start showing in place of the bluetooth icon.

On my device, its always messaging since I usually MMS pics.

Omg... thank you. I tried sending a bunch of pictures through my gmail and the bluetooth icon went back to the drop menu. I'm not paranoid anymore that I'm sharing all my pics everytime. Thanks! :D